Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

can u learn how to love someone? did u?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
Im use to going for the thug asshole..ive been seeing the most perfectest guy but hes not my type..hes a legit hard working man and he likes me very much..so do i try n love him? Should i move on to the next? Idk what to do..what u you do
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 21, 2013 at 2:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
milfanyway
by Silver Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 2:05 AM
I believe that all love is learned. Butterfly feelings are lust, not love.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BamBamsmomma
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 2:16 AM
I tried to love someone once. I just couldn't do it. I really did try to make it work but I just wasn't feeling it, I wasn't into him like that, so I ended it. We're good friends now we weren't for awhile though because he was hurt. The guy I'm with now, I've been with for almost 2 years. I didn't have to try to love him or learn to love him I just loved him. It was one of those I'm going to spend the rest of my life with that guy moments. I'd say if you feel that you don't have any legitimate feelings for him leave it be because there's a chance you'll only break his heart. You can't force yourself to love someone but if there are feelings there like relationship feelings give it a try because those feelings do have a chance to grow.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2013 at 3:06 AM
Thank u!

Quoting BamBamsmomma:

I tried to love someone once. I just couldn't do it. I really did try to make it work but I just wasn't feeling it, I wasn't into him like that, so I ended it. We're good friends now we weren't for awhile though because he was hurt. The guy I'm with now, I've been with for almost 2 years. I didn't have to try to love him or learn to love him I just loved him. It was one of those I'm going to spend the rest of my life with that guy moments. I'd say if you feel that you don't have any legitimate feelings for him leave it be because there's a chance you'll only break his heart. You can't force yourself to love someone but if there are feelings there like relationship feelings give it a try because those feelings do have a chance to grow.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 21, 2013 at 3:09 AM

That's up to you. It's your choice. But yes, I think you do learn how to love anyone you love. EVery person needs or wants different things and it's a learning process.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN