Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why do you all think you can just control your SO/DH/DF ???

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 37 Replies
3 moms liked this

Seriously, I see so many posts about "do you allow your SO/DH/DF..." , "would you let him..." , "He's not allowed to..." He's not your kid. He is your husband, boyfriend, whatever. Stop trying to act like his mommy.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:32 AM
I agree its pathetic.
whooperz
by Gold Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:33 AM
I was just thinking the same thing reading the responses to the stripper bachelor party post. Makes me giggle.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:34 AM
Men are Robots. That's why
mamabear55
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:35 AM
2 moms liked this

I agree to a point. I hate the posts that say " would you LET you man...."

i don't LET him do anything, he's my husband not my child. The same women who say this will be going off in a day about their man trying to control them and how they won't stand for it.

i tell my dh what I don't like and he chooses not to out of respect for my feelings. I do the same for him

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:36 AM
5 moms liked this

Every marriage has a deal-breaker, even yours I'm sure. Some women would be fine if their husband had sex with other women, some wouldn't "allow" it. Some women don't mind if their husband calls them names, some would never "allow" it. The list goes on forever really and it goes both ways for women and men. We all have things that we will tolerate from other people and things we won't. I mean, my dh COULD beat me if he wanted to but he would then have to deal with the consequences of his behavior...mainly because I won't tolerate abuse or disrespect. So in a sense, I won't "allow" him to.

CreziaMommyTo2
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:36 AM

most of the ones who do NOT allow or can control their DH/SO/BF whatever, are the loser men, who really cant get anyone else, and they settle for whatever pussy that will keep their dick happy.  if that means, having to listen to the misses for regular dick fucking then yea they do it.

my DH is a grown adult, he makes choices/decisions for himself.  

smurfbitebug
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:39 AM
2 moms liked this
Right on. People take how they word these things way too seriously. It isn't like they ground them from their friends and TV. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Every marriage has a deal-breaker, even yours I'm sure. Some women would be fine if their husband had sex with other women, some wouldn't "allow" it. Some women don't mind if their husband calls them names, some would never "allow" it. The list goes on forever really and it goes both ways for women and men. We all have things that we will tolerate from other people and things we won't. I mean, my dh COULD beat me if he wanted to but he would then have to deal with the consequences of his behavior...mainly because I won't tolerate abuse or disrespect. So in a sense, I won't "allow" him to.

AleaKat
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:39 AM
1 mom liked this
If he knows I'm uncomfortable with something he respects me enough to consult me and either compromise or not do it.
Same goes for him with me.
We respect each other, work as a team and take each others feelings into account. IMO the way it should be.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Beautiful31mom
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:40 AM
2 moms liked this
I cannot control him, nor can he control me. There are certain things we would not do out of respect for one another though. We are both adults.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:41 AM

Exactly. It's more like, "Hey, beat me (or whatever) and we're done. Plus I'll call the police so you can rot in jail to boot." 

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Right on. People take how they word these things way too seriously. It isn't like they ground them from their friends and TV. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)