Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

its a snow day !!!

Posted by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:56 AM
  • 7 Replies
No school because of snow. What do you do with your kids on a snow day? Anything fun? We watch movies and pig out. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Autumn07
by Kat on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:58 AM

Mine went to school today, our snow day was yesterday. We stayed in, did some chores, made banana bread and watched some tv too..

wishbearmom
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 8:03 AM

You must have a significant snowfall. Our city rarely calls snow days. Dealing with snow is just part of living in a 4-seasons area. But...on the rare occasion when we do get snow days (because we've been dumped on to the point that it is too dangerous to navigate and the city plows can't keep up), we go sledding, drink hot cocoa, and yes, watch movies on demand.

bcoll
by Brandi on Feb. 21, 2013 at 8:04 AM

Depends we had a snow day mostly inside with games, movies, and crafts. Then we had the weekend and three more snow days to clean up from our blizard. We had lots of fun sledding, making snow angels, snowmen, and having snowball fights. This was the first really good time my two youngest had in the snow :)

Enjoy!

scarletmeshell
by Platinum Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 8:09 AM

It is a snow day for us too. We had thunder snow last night. We will wear our pjs all day and watch movies. I love snow days. Luckily I went to the store on Tuesday and we have everything we need.

Simple-Beauty
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 8:13 AM
1 mom liked this
Us too! Hubby took the day off as well, we're going sledding.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HotMomma2622
by Gold Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 8:13 AM
The snow has not hit us yet but it will by ten this morning after I get off work in fifteen min I have to go to the store and get some things.

Quoting scarletmeshell:

It is a snow day for us too. We had thunder snow last night. We will wear our pjs all day and watch movies. I love snow days. Luckily I went to the store on Tuesday and we have everything we need.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Pink.Sunshine
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 8:13 AM

it's a beautiful day here and no snow Yes!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)