Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Work from home mamas-come in here!

Posted by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 8:53 AM
  • 6 Replies
Good morning!

What I'm wondering is if there are any mamas here who work from home doing a reputable job. I can hardly take another day at mine, and am hoping for some insight.

I'm leaving for my crappy job in a few minutes, I'll check back when I get a break.

Thank you I appreciate any help!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 8:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 21, 2013 at 8:55 AM

I work in IT so I guess thats considered reputable:) Majority of my job is at home and the other half is overnight if Im needed. Either way I always have time for my family. Good luck on your job search.

Raeann11
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 8:56 AM

I watch my friends girls in my home. I have thought about doing childcare and know with our older home. There are quite a few things we will have to change to be approved. So before I get licenced. We are slowly working on that.

beatlelovermom
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 3:34 PM
Thanks, gals!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beatlelovermom
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 3:35 PM
Bumpity :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ginger813
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 3:37 PM

Tupperware!!! Does making $125 or more for just 3 hours worth of work (and when I say work, I mean going to a party and having fun!) sound good? How about getting a free car? You would have the potential to be able to make a 6 figure income, with only working part time hours. It may sound too good to be true... but it's not!

ttriddick
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 3:43 PM
Data entry and administration for a software company overseas. My husband owns a tech business and they are his clients. He builds their systems and I put the information into the system. If it weren't for him I wouldn't have found the job. Try call center work. Sometimes as long as you have a phone at home you can work from home.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured