Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Breast feeding Nazis!!! *picture Added in reply*

Posted by   + Show Post
Is this what good mothers look like?? I bf, but I refuse to let my child be that big and still hooked!! Ok start the bashing =D

I NEVER said bf'ing is wrong.. I nurse, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I have mine, but that doesn't mean myself or anyone that does different is wrong! Goodness ladies, read the post before replying.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:23 AM
Replies (611-620):
jessi2girls
by Ruby Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 11:01 AM

Another brainwashed soul, who sexualizes the breasts.. you weirdo's need help!

Quoting Anonymous:

If the child is old enough to carry on a conversation with you then he/she is too old to breast feed IMO. At some point it gets to be a weird satisfaction for the mom. Especially at 4 years old? So you pick him up for school and he's ready to breastfeed? I hope you wait until you get home and don't don't in the parking lot. Weird
And to whoever said you can wean until the age of 7... Holy freakin cow. Cut the umbilical cord and let the child go just a little.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 54 on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:12 PM
2 moms liked this
**rocks back and forth in the shower, intermittently vomiting

Quoting momsince04:

gamelas
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:23 PM

he's still a baby!  I don't find the age of this lo problematic at all......and it doesn't matter what she looks like,  you can't determine a good or bad mom from this pic

Anonymous
by Anonymous 38 on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:33 PM

Can I love this post 100 times?????

And don't forget the McDonalds bags, pizza boxes and dirty ashtrays! 

These women are such embarrassments to the race. 

Quoting Anonymous:

This is EXACTLY how I envision all these breastfeeding lunatics!

Only plunk them on a shitty beat up couch, in a dirty livingroom filled with broken toys, and 3 or 4 other snotty nosed crying kids, standing around looking as mindless as their mothers.

mlbros
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 4:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh great. I breast fed all of my children but ye gods this  is just gross.  Her boobs will be below her knees when she is older,  I think there is a way to breast fed and not be a Nazi about it.  A colleague of mine had twins and we were to put on a junior tennis asst. demo.  This colleague decided to breast feed both of her children during the demo.  It was totally out of place with 200 children watching the whole process.  Some people are so darn clueless or in this case an exhibitionist!

chloesmommy777
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 5:40 PM

Um...NO!

Quoting momsince04:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 55 on Feb. 22, 2013 at 5:42 PM

That poor, poor baby... why do I get the feeling that he's outta there by the time he hits 18?

Quoting momsince04:

Allie_kat1
by Gold Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 5:50 PM

Kids will wean when they are ready. My oldest is 3.5 and still nurses before bed most days.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 29 on Feb. 23, 2013 at 2:00 AM
Blah. Blah. Blah. Take your red rambling font and shove it up your crunchy uneducated ass. Thanks.

Quoting jessi2girls:

"obviously" huh? LMAO, you are so far off it's hilarious.. BUT YOU, no, your easy.. when someone has to compare breastfeeding to sex to prove a "point" about it needing to be private.. it's because they have issues separating the two things. You can SAY you know there is a difference, yet you still use it as a comparison because you associate the two things together. And yes, that is something you should seek therapy over. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh STFU already.  Seriously? Duh.  There IS a difference.  The point IS/WAS that breastfeeding IS a natural and beautiful thing, but enough with the graphic pictures shoving it down our throats.  If it is SO special and so natural and causes such bonding, then ENJOY it with YOUR baby.  You don't need to share it with the world.  As for therapy....whatever dude.  You're obviously a crunchy ass, granola freak who SEEKS attentions by constantly talking about all of the non-conventionaly things you do and think.....which the mojority of the population doesn't give a SHITE about,  by the way.  Whatevs....

Quoting jessi2girls:

There is a difference in something that happens between two adults, and feeding a baby.

Just FYI. The fact that you can't seperate eating from sex is an issue you really need to deal with and seek help over. 

Quoting Anonymous:

And for the record and in regard to posting all of these natural pics.....Sex is natural too!  Sex is healthy.  Sex creates a bond between you and your spouse or lover or whoever, during a lifetime.  Even for the elderly. 

So should we all start posting pics of ourselves engaged in the "beautiful and natural" act of sex?  No.  Why? Because while it is beautiful and natural, it is also private.  If you need to feed in public, great.  But overall, breastfeeding your child should be something that is between you and your child....so stop posting all of your PRIVATE moments all over the internet, b/c it is "natural and beautful".  So is sex. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 29 on Feb. 23, 2013 at 2:01 AM
Fucking gross.

Quoting Allie_kat1:

Kids will wean when they are ready. My oldest is 3.5 and still nurses before bed most days.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)