Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why do some people give

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Sugary foods for breakfast!? It makes me sick. And I'm talking about sugary cereal, pop tarts, pancakes everyday. It doesn't make you awesome if you get up and make pancakes everyday. Do your kids not crash mid day? That's just crazy
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:27 AM
Replies (11-20):
mary841108
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:33 AM

i dont believe i mentioned what my kids had for breakfast. are eggs and toast with a bit of bacon considered poptarts and sugary cereal. stupid grocery stores, how dare they label their food incorrectly! its a conspiracy i tell you!

Quoting Anonymous:

I will think its hilarious if you feed your kids sugary foods for breakfast but argue against weed constantly

Quoting mary841108:

oh shit. for a second there, i thought the two little people calling me mom came out of my vagina. My mistake, you must want them back seeing as you think that they are yours. my bad.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:34 AM
I'm not sure. Did you eat the yolk? And was it whole grain bread?

Quoting mary841108:

i dont believe i mentioned what my kids had for breakfast. are eggs and toast with a bit of bacon considered poptarts and sugary cereal. stupid grocery stores, how dare they label their food incorrectly! its a conspiracy i tell you!

Quoting Anonymous:

I will think its hilarious if you feed your kids sugary foods for breakfast but argue against weed constantly

Quoting mary841108:

oh shit. for a second there, i thought the two little people calling me mom came out of my vagina. My mistake, you must want them back seeing as you think that they are yours. my bad.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:35 AM
Why not just worry about your own kids? You'll grey early and get wrinkles if you keep worrying about what the next person does. Just live your life.
seaurasn
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:35 AM
6 moms liked this
My kids have sugar all day. That way I don't have to worry about them ever crashing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tmeg71
by Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:35 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh I take my neighbors fruit and vegetables all spring and summer

Quoting tmeg71:

Quoting Anonymous:

The sugars in fruit are different than in a bunch of donuts.

And I meant they need protein and good carbs

Quoting winkyloafer:

They shouldn't be eating fruit, then. That contains more sugar than cereal and milk combined.

NO FRUIT FOR ANYONE.

If you care so much, you should volunteer your time as the neighborhood breakfast chef.

While going into their cupboards and removing the heinous sugary poison they may be feeding their kids?

I personally don't buy cereal or pre-made breakfast foods, but it doesn't seem to spark my interest in what others are putting in their pantry.

:P>-|o:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:35 AM
I'm not worried. I'm genuinely curious as to why someone would do that

Quoting Anonymous:

Why not just worry about your own kids? You'll grey early and get wrinkles if you keep worrying about what the next person does. Just live your life.

mary841108
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:35 AM
1 mom liked this

every time you post i read in that damn dogs voice from adventure time, this last reply i read in his voice and almost fell off my chair laughing

Quoting winkyloafer:

Go make those cunts some breakfast.

Quoting Anonymous:

The sugars in fruit are different than in a bunch of donuts.

And I meant they need protein and good carbs

Quoting winkyloafer:

They shouldn't be eating fruit, then. That contains more sugar than cereal and milk combined.

NO FRUIT FOR ANYONE.

mary841108
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:36 AM

scrambled eggs and pumpernickel (sp) bread with home made apple butter.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not sure. Did you eat the yolk? And was it whole grain bread?

Quoting mary841108:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mary841108:

ilana_ny
by Gold Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:36 AM

:-)))

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

I don't know if they crash mid day. They are at school.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Eh, if they crash mid day, that's on the teachers time. They will be fine when they get back to me :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)