Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why do some people give

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Sugary foods for breakfast!? It makes me sick. And I'm talking about sugary cereal, pop tarts, pancakes everyday. It doesn't make you awesome if you get up and make pancakes everyday. Do your kids not crash mid day? That's just crazy
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:27 AM
Replies (21-30):
winkyloafer
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:38 AM
Because they need you, anonymous. They need you to provide the true definition of a balanced breakfast, not what you see between episodes of Spongebob Squarepants.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm just asking why? Can you say why?

Quoting winkyloafer:

Go make those cunts some breakfast.

Quoting Anonymous:

The sugars in fruit are different than in a bunch of donuts.

And I meant they need protein and good carbs

Quoting winkyloafer:

They shouldn't be eating fruit, then. That contains more sugar than cereal and milk combined.

NO FRUIT FOR ANYONE.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lizardannie1966
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:38 AM
3 moms liked this

Why are the things others do in their own lives making you  "sick" to begin with? is your life that incredibly boring? are you unable to find a hobby? or is this sort of thing your hobby?

Pondering minds wish to know.........

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:38 AM
No I just take them the gift baskets and invite them to dinner.

Quoting tmeg71:

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh I take my neighbors fruit and vegetables all spring and summer

Quoting tmeg71:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting winkyloafer:

They shouldn't be eating fruit, then. That contains more sugar than cereal and milk combined.

NO FRUIT FOR ANYONE.

If you care so much, you should volunteer your time as the neighborhood breakfast chef.

While going into their cupboards and removing the heinous sugary poison they may be feeding their kids?

I personally don't buy cereal or pre-made breakfast foods, but it doesn't seem to spark my interest in what others are putting in their pantry.

SnapIt
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:39 AM
Whaaaaat???? Damn... we cant make breakfast now the way we want?!

Shit

Cant do anything around here!!!

((Stomps feet and Slams door))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:39 AM
I run a daycare and I see unhealthy , overweight kids with rotting teeth often. It's obvious their parents are not concerned with their health. That makes me sick

Quoting Lizardannie1966:

Why are the things others do in their own lives making you  "sick" to begin with? is your life that incredibly boring? are you unable to find a hobby? or is this sort of thing your hobby?

notjstasocermom
by Emerald Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Since when is there sugar in pancakes? how about myob op.

winkyloafer
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:40 AM
I need to find a better picture of Jake. As cute as sad Jake is, it needs more flair.

Quoting mary841108:

every time you post i read in that damn dogs voice from adventure time, this last reply i read in his voice and almost fell off my chair laughing

Quoting winkyloafer:

Go make those cunts some breakfast.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting winkyloafer:

NO FRUIT FOR ANYONE.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SnapIt
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:41 AM
I say life is boring
When you start to worry about others lives, it means you have too much time on your hands

Quoting Lizardannie1966:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lizardannie1966
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:42 AM

No, it's obvious that you're caring about something that shouldn't and doesn't really concern you.

Quoting Anonymous:

I run a daycare and I see unhealthy , overweight kids with rotting teeth often. It's obvious their parents are not concerned with their health. That makes me sick

Quoting Lizardannie1966:

almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:43 AM
1 mom liked this

that's a pretty smart plan.  i try to time it out so they crash at 8:00.  just give 'em a big ol' glass of kool aid at dinner time.  works like a charm :)

Quoting seaurasn:

My kids have sugar all day. That way I don't have to worry about them ever crashing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)