Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my 7 yr old stayed home from school to do house chores. ETA

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

well, not quite.  Wonderful ds woke up before the sun, snuck into my room turned off the alarm.

He takes a school bus to school and his school is too far for me to take him myself if he misses that bus.  

I woke up at 9:15, 15 minutes after the (school) bus pulls out.  Nice.

My lovely child thought he would spend the day playing video games by doing this. HAHAHAHAHA

No. >:-(

Right now he is reading a book, when he is finished that he can clean uphis toys and dust.  Then he can write some lines.  Then he can wash the bathroom and dishes.  Then some number problems.  And so on.

Hope his day is not as fun as he thought it would be.  

For me, I am installing a chain lock on my bedrom door, to allow cats in and out and keep children out and away from alarm clocks.

Edit:  for the people not able to comprehend why Im am not taking him. I don't drive and the school he attends is TOO FAR.  I covered that in the OP.  His school take about 2 hours to get there (by city bus).  By the time we get there, I will have to turn around and come home with.

And his school starts @ 9:45, end at 2pm.  He goes to a special needs school, which is why it is across town.

For cheese sake people, the CITY BUS does not go directly to his school, his school bus does.  He rides alone on the school bus, no stops direct route.  

This post was not about transportation people.  It was about the lovely stunt my child pulled.  *sigh*

Are you guys just messing with me now?

Even after the edits I got like 6 replies asking about the transportation.  *banging head against wall*

Ok, he takes a school bus directly to school that takes from 9am to 9:45am.  If we take the city public transit which does not go directly there, has stops and transfers it takes longer.  smh. And yes, he has short school hours because AGAIN as it said in the original post he goes to a special needs school.  Wtf people why you not read the damn post???

Ok, this is like my 6th edit.  I really REALLY don't know HOW people can't understand the bus timing lmao! Without drawing pictures, there is nothing else I can say to make it more clear

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:25 AM
Replies (521-525):
Crymsm
by Platinum Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 8:58 PM
What a monster, sounds like something my kid would do lol. Naughty but that's what makes them.cute.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
romangio12
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 12:04 AM
I totally understand the car/bus issue. I live a similar lifestyle. :-)
coffeeLover8
by Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 12:14 AM

Read your responses.... SSSOOOO

1. If your son can " sneak" into your room and turn your alarm off, you are SALCKING

2. If you cannot get your child to school wothout a bus ( as in no car, friends, ro a bus that gets there fater than 2 hours) You are SLACKING

3. My children take the bus.... we are RURAL... it take 45 mins to get to school. BUT it take 5 mins to drive ther via car.... YOU ARE LAZY....

4. If you have children make sure you have a way to care for them to get to school or anywhere else.

5. If it takes that long to get to schoolvia bus, how do you ge them to the doctor or hospital????

6. If you chain lock your child from you , you do not deserve him... teach that child rules for God sake!!!!!

coffeeLover8
by Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 12:17 AM

BTW from St. Louis city... bus comes every 3 mins... I grew up in the city and now live rural. so save the BS on that argume nt

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 6, 2013 at 8:25 AM

Soooooooo.....

Just so I have this straight, 

1. sleeping = slacking

2. my son going to a specialized school that is far away and needs a school bus to get there = slacking

3. amubulances don't exist and all doctors are located near his school not near his home.

okie dokie than, aren;t you a bright ray of sunshiney intellignce. :D

Quoting coffeeLover8:

Read your responses.... SSSOOOO

1. If your son can " sneak" into your room and turn your alarm off, you are SALCKING

2. If you cannot get your child to school wothout a bus ( as in no car, friends, ro a bus that gets there fater than 2 hours) You are SLACKING

3. My children take the bus.... we are RURAL... it take 45 mins to get to school. BUT it take 5 mins to drive ther via car.... YOU ARE LAZY....

4. If you have children make sure you have a way to care for them to get to school or anywhere else.

5. If it takes that long to get to schoolvia bus, how do you ge them to the doctor or hospital????

6. If you chain lock your child from you , you do not deserve him... teach that child rules for God sake!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)