Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

is 3 kids to much to handle?? to do this??

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
so this mom that i know she has a small daughter that was in my sons classroom in preschool. they are both 5 yrs old. the mom told me she was gonna discharge her daughter from school because having a baby of 2 months and 2 daughters who are 5,10 was way to much to handle and having to take her to school. I was kinda shock and felt bad for the little girl who was crying because she wanted to stay in school. I couldn't comprehend because i aswell have 3 kids they are 5,3 and 2 months old just like her new baby. I always take my son to school walking everyday and pick him up walking. i also go walking with my DD and my new baby even though the school is 15 minutes away..
The mom she lives real close to school and they used to drive her daughter to school.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:25 AM
Replies (11-20):
Raeann11
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:45 AM
2 moms liked this

Sounds like she is over whelmed and doing what is best for her family at this time. I would have offered to help her out. Like can I pick her up for you and bring her home. So you don't have to worry about it.

ratchetlee
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:46 AM

I am not understanding the post!

Is she pulling the kids out of school because she has a new baby and it's too hard to get the other 2 to school???

If that is what you're saying then..... wow, that's stupid.

When My oldest started kindergarten my 2nd and 3rd child were 1 and 3.... I drove her to school everyday..... now I have a 3rd grader, a 1st grader, adn a 4 year old... I still drive my kdis to school and pick them up.  everyday!

Not sure what's so hard about it, lol

ratchetlee
1 mom liked this

I like this suggestion!!!

Quoting Raeann11:

Sounds like she is over whelmed and doing what is best for her family at this time. I would have offered to help her out. Like can I pick her up for you and bring her home. So you don't have to worry about it.

LovelyMommy24
Absolutely not. What a selfish woman. That poor little girl, I feel so bad for her I probably would have offered to keep bringing her to school for the sake of that child.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:47 AM

She is a wimp

Night_Roane
by Gold Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:48 AM

Personally, I'm ecstatic that DD is starting kindergarten one month after I give birth. Literally, I don't think that I could handle her + the baby for more than that.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:48 AM
I had a c section and after i got off the hospital i took my son back to school right the next day. the mom she doesn't work. I work sometimes 2/3 days a week cleaning houses when DH is off from work and helps me with the kids. We have no family

Quoting Anonymous:

Just because you can doesn't mean everyone else can. Perhaps there's more going on in home life? Try not to judge someone before you know the whole story.

Yes,I have 3 kids (9, 5 and 22m). Two which are on the autism spectrum. All 3 attend multiple therapies daily, I also work full time as an RN. Honestly some days it is to much!

Quoting Anonymous:

so this mom that i know she has a small daughter that was in my sons classroom in preschool. they are both 5 yrs old. the mom told me she was gonna discharge her daughter from school because having a baby of 2 months and 2 daughters who are 5,10 was way to much to handle and having to take her to school. I was kinda shock and felt bad for the little girl who was crying because she wanted to stay in school. I couldn't comprehend because i aswell have 3 kids they are 5,3 and 2 months old just like her new baby. I always take my son to school walking everyday and pick him up walking. i also go walking with my DD and my new baby even though the school is 15 minutes away..
The mom she lives real close to school and they used to drive her daughter to school.

Motherof3inNJ
by Gold Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:49 AM

I have 4 kids ranging from 2-7. I never had trouble getting them to and from school. All of them started in Pre-K.

KKmommy3
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:51 AM

Everyone is different, and what they can handle is different.  Not your business.

I also have 3 kids, and try really hard to juggle it all.  Sometimes it just doesn't work out, but usually it does.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:51 AM
She told me no that that way she can help her with the baby :/

Quoting Raeann11:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)