Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

is 3 kids to much to handle?? to do this??

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
so this mom that i know she has a small daughter that was in my sons classroom in preschool. they are both 5 yrs old. the mom told me she was gonna discharge her daughter from school because having a baby of 2 months and 2 daughters who are 5,10 was way to much to handle and having to take her to school. I was kinda shock and felt bad for the little girl who was crying because she wanted to stay in school. I couldn't comprehend because i aswell have 3 kids they are 5,3 and 2 months old just like her new baby. I always take my son to school walking everyday and pick him up walking. i also go walking with my DD and my new baby even though the school is 15 minutes away..
The mom she lives real close to school and they used to drive her daughter to school.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:25 AM
Replies (31-40):
rebecca.n
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:57 AM

3 kids is alot to handle...but wouldn't you think it'd be easier for her to have them in school? If her problem is dealing with all her kids then you'd think she'd want them gone in school for the day.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:58 AM

Uhhh, that is crap. She has kids and has to step up and take responsibility. I have 3 kids and have managed to get stuff done. That is a lame excuse.

alexsmomma06
by Platinum Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:58 AM
6,2,1 here and never had an issue with school. Sounds like she's just being lazy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BabyBrooke13
by Gold Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:00 AM

I have 3 kids ages 5, 4 and almost 3 . . . my older 2 got to 2 different schools and I work full time . . . it's never been an issue, well at least since we got a working morning rutine

daughteroftruth
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:00 AM

I wouldn't pull my kid out, but at the same time, i wouldn't judge her, you don't know all the details or if there is anything else going on. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:02 AM
1 mom liked this

If she thinks it's rough now, wait til all three are teenagers.  Some parents are irresponsible and have more children than they can cope with mentally and financially.

Quoting Anonymous:

so this mom that i know she has a small daughter that was in my sons classroom in preschool. they are both 5 yrs old. the mom told me she was gonna discharge her daughter from school because having a baby of 2 months and 2 daughters who are 5,10 was way to much to handle and having to take her to school. I was kinda shock and felt bad for the little girl who was crying because she wanted to stay in school. I couldn't comprehend because i aswell have 3 kids they are 5,3 and 2 months old just like her new baby. I always take my son to school walking everyday and pick him up walking. i also go walking with my DD and my new baby even though the school is 15 minutes away..
The mom she lives real close to school and they used to drive her daughter to school.

christyg
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:03 AM
1 mom liked this

Its ONLY PRESCHOOL!!!

Its optional, and definitely not necessary!!! I think Y'all are crazy for freaking out about this one.

mizzmami
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:07 AM
1 mom liked this
I have 5 kids one on the way. The two oldest go to two seperate high schools. Two middle children go to the same school and my youngest goes to another school. If I can manage to get all my children up and off to school which I happen to take myself anyone can do it. However there are days I wish I could keep my youngest (4yrs old) at home with me but that's just because I want to hang out he's my baby. I would never take him out of school he loves it and with baby coming I need the time to prepare and rest. I have a friend with 1 child and she goes nuts with just one she always asks how I do it. Some people just aren't made to have children.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:09 AM
My oldes is 6, my middle is 2 and my youngest is 10mo. I'd get my oldest to school some way some how. I never had a problem tho.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:11 AM
I don't even know either

Quoting lovelife350:

how is that legal?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)