Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

S/o STRIPPERS WHAAAAAT???????????????????

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies

I would 'allow' him and he would go and like it. Oh, and he would keep his dick in his pants. Seriously, you women have trust issues! I'd hate to see your DH deployed for 6 to 13 months!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:53 AM

bump

kidlover2
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:56 AM
Confused here...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SaGe_Ed
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:57 AM

Deployed to defend our country/going to the strip club...  hmmmm...  Apples and oranges babe.  I wouldn't let my dh go to the strip club.  Not without me anwyay.

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:57 AM

I wouldn't care either. I don't "allow" my man to do anything. He is grown and can make his own decisions.

Photo: -Randi.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:57 AM

They asked if we would 'allow' our DH to go to

a bachelor party/sleepover with STRIPPERS included

Quoting kidlover2:

Confused here...

Snowflower901
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:57 AM
I'd wanna go lol probably more than him
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:59 AM

How do you know he doesn't do shit over seas or on his way overseas, you know they stop in places like Germany...

They had enough layover with my DH's crew, and they stopped and got a few beers.  Then they were laid over for a full day in Maryland, and who the fuck knows what happened that night, their hotel was above a bar.  I trust my husband, so if he went to a strip club, he would tell me, and he wouldn't have done anything, like take a stripper home.

Quoting SaGe_Ed:

Deployed to defend our country/going to the strip club...  hmmmm...  Apples and oranges babe.  I wouldn't let my dh go to the strip club.  Not without me anwyay.

crescentstar2
by Anne on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:01 AM

if DH wants to go whatever, I only had an issue with it once but that was all me feeling insecure. I had an accident and my face was all bruised up so I felt ugly. my insecurity about that got me upset but he didn't go 

chaslee
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:02 AM

How does one "allow" an adult to do anything?  I don't recall our vows saying "I own you".  That being said, I probably wouldn't care if he went.  I mean strip clubs, no problem, wouldn't phaze me, and I trust him completely.  Would I wonder why adult men wanted to have a slumber party?  yeah.  But if drinking was involved I would rather they all crashed out than drove. 

AleaKat
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:04 AM
Lol seriously!
I super model could walk up to him and put his hand on her boob and he'd look at her like " WTF do you think you are doing?!"

I trust him completely.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)