Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Oh my F#%@!?g gawd.....what is this in my underwear???

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I woke up with a bunch of little black specks on my underwear where my biscuit rests! WTF?!
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:02 AM
Replies (191-194):
momto4girzls
by Bronze Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 7:43 AM

Ewwww I have no idea but I hope you figure it out.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 24, 2013 at 7:44 AM
OMG rude much. Not everyone goes through every page to read what people have said. She probably just read the original post and posted what she thought. no need to be rude. not everyone has all day to spend on this site. seriously Some people just should not be on this site if they are gona be B*****S!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow...gee I haven't heard anyone suggest that one yet...hmmm...yes...grabs and flees? How come no one has come up with that one yet?

Quoting krystyneh:

Sounds like crabs or flees

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 24, 2013 at 10:24 AM
Funny, but I don't see you sending out any comments to others who were rude right off about this subject to me. Hypocritical much? It's retorical, don't bother answering.
Quoting Anonymous:

OMG rude much. Not everyone goes through every page to read what people have said. She probably just read the original post and posted what she thought. no need to be rude. not everyone has all day to spend on this site. seriously Some people just should not be on this site if they are gona be B*****S!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow...gee I haven't heard anyone suggest that one yet...hmmm...yes...grabs and flees? How come no one has come up with that one yet?

Quoting krystyneh:

Sounds like crabs or flees

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 24, 2013 at 10:24 AM
Thanks. I did. And it wasn't crabs are anything gross after all.
Quoting momto4girzls:

Ewwww I have no idea but I hope you figure it out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)