Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

why do men take such long s***s

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I don't know if it's just me but it is so annoying when my boyfriend takes 20 to 30 minutes to take a shit then to jump in the shower and take another 30 minutes and then another 30 minutes to get ready. How slow can they get.? I feel like with all us mothers do we get ready quick. Why are some men so slow. I feel like he does it on purpose. So he doesnt have to deal with any of our kids. Sorry if i sound selfish but if i took that long my kids would be knocking every 5 mins. Rant over.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:35 AM
Replies (21-30):
BUFFIE.the.BODY
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:48 AM
Dh takes long shits, I think he be makin love to the toilet
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
VannaMae307
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:49 AM

mine does it too. comes out with the ring around his butt/thighs. it boggles my mind....who would want that?? lol

Quoting myloves.050709:

yeah, my dh does the same thing.  It's really annoying.  He will sit in there on his ipod browsing around on the internet.  Why the hell would you want to sit in there for longer than you have to?  Makes no sense to me.  I guess so they can have quiet time.  But I am at the point where I think it's been long enough I tell the kids to bother him, lol.

babybelly25
by Silver Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:50 AM

the only time my hunny takes that long is if he falls asleep on the can or is shaving! LOL...

Whenever he is in the bathroom a long time I know he is going to come out shaved... He takes off and shaves his head or whatever else he feels like shaving.. :)

Once, he and his brother and cousin were in the bathroom forever and when he came out he had shaved a message (can't remember what it said right now) in his chest hair and dyed it pink with my hair dye! What a goof! Funny thing was he has dark hair so the dye didn't take on the hair but his belly and chest were pink for a few days! hahahaha

Fields456
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:50 AM
Same with my dh it's insane

Quoting Anonymous:

OMG when you find out please let me know!! My DH is in there forever!! And he goes like 4 to 5 times a day lol. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elkmomma
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:54 AM

Because they're full of it?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:57 AM
You just made my morning haha

Quoting VannaMae307:

I have a theory that it's because they can without pressure. I can shit like, record times because I know if I sit too long, something is going to be broken or spilled or whatever by the time I get out.

Men are just like, meh. I'll clean it up later, my massive dump takes priority at the mo.

myloves.050709
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:11 PM

haha, yep!  Red ring butt, lol

Quoting VannaMae307:

mine does it too. comes out with the ring around his butt/thighs. it boggles my mind....who would want that?? lol

Quoting myloves.050709:

yeah, my dh does the same thing.  It's really annoying.  He will sit in there on his ipod browsing around on the internet.  Why the hell would you want to sit in there for longer than you have to?  Makes no sense to me.  I guess so they can have quiet time.  But I am at the point where I think it's been long enough I tell the kids to bother him, lol.

faeriemom1972
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:14 PM

I swear, my dh takes 5 minutes to poo and spends another 20 minutes reading, lol. That's my theory anyway. He's very private about his potty time, I've never seen him on the toilet. 

mommyof2andTTC
by Silver Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:16 PM
My husband takes 30 minutes shits but like a 10 minute shower... he also takes like FOREVER to get ready (worse than a girl getting ready for prom) but he has both my girls stand with him after he dresses out of the shower to have them get ready with him (teeth/hair/wash face) so I can get ready by myself...

Mommy of 2 girls & Pregs!  twin girls & pregnant belly

20Keller12
by Gold Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:16 PM
Sometimes things just don't want to evacuate the premises. I have my father's digestive system so I have 2 options: wait about 6 hours after I feel like I have to go to actually go, or sit there and pop blood vessels for 20 minutes. I hate it :/
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured