Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

why do men take such long s***s

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I don't know if it's just me but it is so annoying when my boyfriend takes 20 to 30 minutes to take a shit then to jump in the shower and take another 30 minutes and then another 30 minutes to get ready. How slow can they get.? I feel like with all us mothers do we get ready quick. Why are some men so slow. I feel like he does it on purpose. So he doesnt have to deal with any of our kids. Sorry if i sound selfish but if i took that long my kids would be knocking every 5 mins. Rant over.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:35 AM
Replies (31-35):
Sasha-
by Gold Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:17 PM

I once asked my hubby that,  he says its his time to think.   but he is really fast in getting ready,  SSS (shit shower shave) and he is ready to go after 30-40 minutes

EvasMommy326
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:22 PM

My DF takes 30 mins craps and it annoys the hell out of me! He tries to go before I wake up but when I get up to take my morning pee and sit down the damn seat is warm as hell! And its all because his ass been sitting on it for the past half hr! ugh it drives me NUTS..I hate sitting on warm toilet seats..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:23 PM

Isn't this funny. My dh & I have been discussing this one for quite some time now. I ask him what the hell takes so long in there. Then he says I know you think I am masturbating which I am not or looking at other girls but  I am not. Ok Whatever, Then he finally says he has been doing this as long as he can remember even when he was a kid that it just doesn't work right. I know after his colonoscopy, the dr said he had a bend in there so I guess that's it. He takes a long time just to shave that's most of his.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:18 PM
Exactly. It drives me nuts.

Quoting EvasMommy326:

My DF takes 30 mins craps and it annoys the hell out of me! He tries to go before I wake up but when I get up to take my morning pee and sit down the damn seat is warm as hell! And its all because his ass been sitting on it for the past half hr! ugh it drives me NUTS..I hate sitting on warm toilet seats..

NicolesMommy
by on May. 18, 2013 at 10:40 PM

He must be reading, too-lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)