Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

why do men take such long s***s

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 35 Replies
I don't know if it's just me but it is so annoying when my boyfriend takes 20 to 30 minutes to take a shit then to jump in the shower and take another 30 minutes and then another 30 minutes to get ready. How slow can they get.? I feel like with all us mothers do we get ready quick. Why are some men so slow. I feel like he does it on purpose. So he doesnt have to deal with any of our kids. Sorry if i sound selfish but if i took that long my kids would be knocking every 5 mins. Rant over.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
happinessforyou
by Gold Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:36 AM
9 moms liked this

They do it to avoid us and the kids.... duh....

VannaMae307
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:37 AM
2 moms liked this

I have a theory that it's because they can without pressure. I can shit like, record times because I know if I sit too long, something is going to be broken or spilled or whatever by the time I get out.

Men are just like, meh. I'll clean it up later, my massive dump takes priority at the mo.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:38 AM

Tell you husband you have to be somewhere an hour before you actually do. Then, let him go through his ritual and when he's done, tell him to help you with the kids. If he can't get away with it anymore he'll stop.

HippiePotPie279
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:39 AM

a lot of men don't eat properly...which causes them to have troubles in the shitter. Or maybe he is avoiding you and the kids, like you said. Either way...damn...he's in the bathroom for christ's sake. Leave him be. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:39 AM

glad it's not just my hubby lol i know he reads or plays game on his phone while he shits (GROSS!!) Sometimes it'll be like 40 minutes and i knock on the door making sure he's still a live in there. Turns out he's been done taking a crap for like 20 minutes but got caught up in his game or w/e and forgot he was on the shitter...ummm reallly???? 

CutieCrab
1 mom liked this

When my DF needs to poop, it takes him like 5 seconds. LOL.

bigmessylife
Angry birds
almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:39 AM

my husband does it too!  i was starting to get worried about it until i realized he sits there playing angry birds.  men are kind of crazy, didn't you know???

HippiePotPie279

god this made me laugh....

Quoting VannaMae307:

I have a theory that it's because they can without pressure. I can shit like, record times because I know if I sit too long, something is going to be broken or spilled or whatever by the time I get out.

Men are just like, meh. I'll clean it up later, my massive dump takes priority at the mo.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:39 AM
1 mom liked this

OMG when you find out please let me know!! My DH is in there forever!! And he goes like 4 to 5 times a day lol. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN