Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My very best friend is pregnant and I am jealous because my sone went to heaven way too soon!

Posted by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:44 AM
  • 10 Replies

I know it seems ridiculous but I am jealous that my best friend is pregnant. We were pregnant together until my Myles went to be with God.

The further she gets along in her pregnancy and the more milestones she reaches the harder it is getting for me. I want the impossible...I still want to be pregnant. I know this may seem stupid to most of you out there but its just not fair. To add insult to injury 2 of my other really good friends and my cousin are pregnant right now and I just want to be a part of that! banging head into wall

by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Texascandee
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:45 AM

I'm sorry for your loss and I really don't know what you tell you but here's a bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:46 AM

atleast she's keeping the baby. my best friend got pregnant a few weeks after me. the day she told me she was pregnant was the day after i miscarried. she called a week later to tell me she was having an abortion...that hurt BAD.

It'll be hard some days and not so hard other days. just hang in there mama and do your best to be happy for your friend.

EvilAsh
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:47 AM

I'm sorry =( That's got to be rough. It's not stupid though. I understand how you feel. I had a friend that got pregnant her first month of trying and she knew my husband and I were trying for nearly 2 years. I was so bitter towards her.

It will happen when it's meant to happen. A loss is never easy.

I have also been on the other side of things. My 2nd daughter was conceived when my husband's step sister was pregnant with twin girls. She went into pre-term labor around 26 or so weeks, both babies passed away within minutes. I got the positive test the week after that happened. The family resented me, like we had planned the pregnancy... We tried holding off telling anyone for a long time because of that.

itsaboy0401

BUMP!

CjEmmemommy

I am so sorry. I can't imagine the pain that causes you! 

I am so so very sorry! 

ksueditz
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:49 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss. I think it's reasonable to be hurt, angry, jealous, whatever you are feeling. As long as you don't let it consume you. Strong emotions can give way to hate, and that is not healthy. ((Hugs))
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
itsaboy0401
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:51 AM

You know I haven't cried about him for a long time and now I find my eyes filled with tears and my heart is aching so bad!!!

dorkish_face
by IamMcLovin on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:51 AM

hugs

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:52 AM

God knows your pain, This is just a test on how strong & supportive you can be & when the time is right he will bless you with a beauiful life to care for. I know its hard & frustating & you jsut wanna break down & cry but their is always a reason for things happening. You may not understand it but in good time all God's plans will be laid out for you. Trust in him to guide you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 21, 2013 at 12:12 PM
I really don't know what to say but I'm sorry for your loss an hope when your ready to ttc again you'll get your blessing... 😢
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN