Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

a blizzard? sat what? *edit*

Hell must have froze over for it to snow in Phoenix. Lol

PS. I'm PICKING on Phoenix people. I do not see this as a blizzard. I'm not from here so its funny to me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 12:00 PM
Replies (11-20):
balagan_imma
by Gold Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 12:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Love it! Now to razz one of my friends in Phoenix who loves coming to Colorado for the "good" weather in the summer and LOVES coming here in the winter to be able to wear her sweaters.

xanayda
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 12:14 PM
1 mom liked this
lol i used to live in mass and loved the snow of course i was still a kid when we moved. i'm in fl now and we have our ac on... terrible. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mipsy
by Gold Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 12:15 PM

The reason is, everyone the night before in quite a few places in AZ From Phoenix down through Tucson got messages on their phones for weather alerts saying there was a blizzard alert,. Thats why they are calling it that.

mariesmama
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 12:15 PM

Quoting lanceandhailey:

They don't know what a real blizzard is LOL

-Iowa

where r you it hasnt hit ottumwa yet

lanceandhailey
by Platinum Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 12:15 PM

I'm in central Iowa, in a suburb of DSM (they all kind of run together). It is supposed to hit here around 3-4pm I believe, it's a little behind what the computers estimated they said. School is letting out two hours early, which doesn't seem necessary kids will be happy though

I know :( We are in eastern IA so it has not started yet. I am hoping to get home from work and pick the kids up from school at 3:20 before it hits. Where are you?

Quoting lanceandhailey:

Get ready for the snow! Blah

Quoting smushy79:

Im in Iowa too!

Quoting lanceandhailey:

-Iowa

calvinsmommy18
by Gold Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 12:15 PM
1 mom liked this
I live in northern MI. We get more snow than that in an hour. We have about 2-3 feet on the ground right now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dee0886
by Gold Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 12:16 PM

It wasn't snow lmao. I live in Phx and can tell you it looks A LOT more snowier in this pic than it really was. It was momentary frozen rain/not quite snow that lasted about an hour-ish. I've lived in Colorado and Chicago. This is not snow lmao. I made a FB post about how AZ people can't even drive in the rain so this is going to be the Phoenix apoacolypse LOL. It was a nice break from the warmth though and the kids got really excited about it.

lanceandhailey
by Platinum Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 12:16 PM

Quoting mariesmama:

Quoting lanceandhailey:

-Iowa

where r you it hasnt hit ottumwa yet

DSM area, hasn't hit here yet either.

StarryRain
by Gold Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 12:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Hell is in Michigan. It's been frozen a while.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
smushy79
by Gold Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 12:17 PM

I heard that area was supposed to get 10+! Wonder if schools will be cancelled tomorrow. I am kinda betting they will be and so I will not be able to go to work. I hate missing Fridays!

Quoting lanceandhailey:

I'm in central Iowa, in a suburb of DSM (they all kind of run together). It is supposed to hit here around 3-4pm I believe, it's a little behind what the computers estimated they said. School is letting out two hours early, which doesn't seem necessary kids will be happy though

I know :( We are in eastern IA so it has not started yet. I am hoping to get home from work and pick the kids up from school at 3:20 before it hits. Where are you?

Quoting lanceandhailey:

Get ready for the snow! Blah

Quoting smushy79:

Im in Iowa too!

Quoting lanceandhailey:

-Iowa

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)