Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You KNOW youre related to one.

Posted by   + Show Post
Who's the nut job in your family?

Mine is my step mom.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 12:30 PM
Replies (41-50):
Fields456
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 12:42 PM
Do I have too pick just one ?!?!?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 21, 2013 at 12:42 PM

Too many. My sister is the main one. She steals when she needs money for drugs and has stolen thousands of dollars from my parents. She trashed a rental home they were "renting" to her-she didn't pay them one dime of rent and cost thousands of dollars in damage. Our family tried to have an intervention but she refused rehab and started the blame game. She's one of those people who can bash the hell out of you but can't take the heat when you point out her faults and once we started letting her have it, she swore us all off and refused to let us see her children anymore. Nobody knows where she is. I haven't talked to her in 9 months and think everyday about her kids and what they are seeing :(  

jdy9440
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 12:42 PM
All of them, except me !
mlg1989
by ZombieMegg on Feb. 21, 2013 at 12:43 PM
Mil is definitely not all there.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 21, 2013 at 12:44 PM
1 mom liked this

I have more than one in my family.  I moved away when I was 17 to get away from most of them.  If I get anywhere near them I can almost hear the theme song from Deliverance.  It's sad, really.  I would have to say my 33yo brother takes the cake.  He has never had a job and is just mooching off the system.  He is fully capable of working but acts like he can't.  There's also my sister who slept with our sister's husband and then had two babies with him.  She is now upset because apparently she cheated on him and is mad because he won't forgive her.  She knew what she was getting into if he cheats, but oh well.  There are others like my sister who stays in everyone's business and likes to call cps on you even though she's never been to your house, etc.  I could write a novel.

Mel0dy
by Platinum Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 12:45 PM

whos NOT a nut job in my family lol 

the.warden
by Silver Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 12:45 PM
2 moms liked this
I have quite a few. My brother is a bit odd, my step mother is a freaking nutbag, and my sister in law is 3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket!!

Yikes!
tiffluv81
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 12:45 PM

dont know where to start......

CoolRelax
by Platinum Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 12:47 PM

My mom.  Love her dearly, and she's a wonderful woman.  But she's a bonafied, certified nut! 

teal.blaze
by Silver Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 12:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Same here...the evil step mother...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured