Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If your teenage daughter got pregnant.......

Posted by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 12:54 PM
  • 291 Replies
What would you expect her to do? To run from her responsability? Or to look for the easiert way out? Or to be a stand up kind of girl, see the pregnancy through, make certain the father has just as much say as she does? If your son got a girl pregnant, does he have a right to choose not to be a father without being a deadbeat dad? If your daughter aborts, or gives up her child.....is she a dead beat mom?
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 12:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
me-n-mygirls
by Silver Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 12:55 PM
1 mom liked this
grow up!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bowribbonmama
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 12:55 PM
6 moms liked this
I would expect her to explore all three options and pick the best option for her and the fetus.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 21, 2013 at 12:56 PM
5 moms liked this

I would expect  her to be a responsible person. I would also expect her to continue with her education, it just means that now she is going to have to go about it differently. I would also want her to be mature with her boyfriend and all of the drama that is going to come from this.

I would not expect her to drop out of school and raise the baby on welfare. Nope, not happening. So if that means that my daughter and my grandbaby live with us than so be it. 

just_hc
by Gold Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 12:57 PM

My teenage daughter is not sexually active.  

AmericanChild82
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 12:58 PM
1 mom liked this

I would expect her to explore all of her options and choose what is best for her. Whatever she chose I'd support 100%.

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Feb. 21, 2013 at 12:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Find out her plans.  If she wants to keep baby, abort or adoption.  I'd prefer she put it up for adoption or have baby.  But if she chooses to abort although I don't agree with abortions it is ultimately HER CHOICE.  If she wants to keep baby then she would need to try to find a part time job atleast.  Continue going to school and the like.  I would help get her to her appointments and take care of baby :)  I would NEVER disown my kid over this.  

^ I have a son... and this goes for him as well!  

KamWorthy
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 12:58 PM
The question is hypothetical momma..."if....."
Quoting just_hc:

My teenage daughter is not sexually active.  

fraujones
by Mommytron on Feb. 21, 2013 at 12:59 PM

I would support her choice. I would help her raise the baby if she needed me to. 

GoddessNDaRuff
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 1:00 PM
Make the decision best for her. Whether she aborts or has the baby she'll have support.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KamWorthy
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 1:00 PM
And you would expect the same from your son?
Quoting bowribbonmama:

I would expect her to explore all three options and pick the best option for her and the fetus.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN