Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

OMG how does one keep there mouth shut when they vaccinated kids get sick because of the vaccines?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 272 Replies
4 moms liked this

I have a vaccinated child and he was vaccine injured. He was always sick and developed all these issues from the vaccines. My youngest isnt vaccines and is the most healthiest child. I see these parents and there kids are always sick. Some of the kids have seizures and I am like OMG why cant you put the pieces together and see its the vaccines. I know Ill get bashed from the people whom think vaccines are godsend and the ones that thinks there doctors care so much for there child. How do you none vaccinated parents deal with parents whom vaccinate and you see the damage it does to there children?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 21, 2013 at 6:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 21, 2013 at 6:15 PM
41 moms liked this
The only bashing I have for you is your spelling/grammar. Good gracious, I lost brain cells reading that..... And I am NOT a grammar nazi.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mtdew
by Silver Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 6:15 PM
5 moms liked this

I'm not sure why you think you need to 'deal' with parents who decide to vaccinate. Do you mean you should lecture them?   It really is none of your business. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 21, 2013 at 6:16 PM
There is nothing you can do about the choices of others. Try to educate and that's about all you can do.
MomofSCMJJA
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 6:17 PM
3 moms liked this

I'm kind of in an odd category here.  I believe that vaccines are fundamentally damaging to children.  I think it's stupid that we inject our children with a terrible illness in order toprotect them.

At the same time, all of my kids are current on their vaccines.  I hate it, but I feel that in our society it is an unavoidable evil.

Gardeningmom4
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 6:17 PM
4 moms liked this

None of mine had problems and great way to assume that their problems are do to vaccines.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 21, 2013 at 6:18 PM
9 moms liked this

you could start by occupying yourself with research on etiquette and manners.  Like for example, it is  not your responsibility to "correct" a family on parenting choices that differ from yours.

delilahsmom1177
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 6:18 PM

I don't get it either.

I'm a tattooed,bisexual,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2013 at 6:19 PM

I never say a word. I play oh really game. But I do think its because of the vaccines.

Quoting Anonymous:

you could start by occupying yourself with research on etiquette and manners.  Like for example, it is  not your responsibility to "correct" a family on parenting choices that differ from yours.

Bethsunshine
by Emerald Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 6:19 PM
5 moms liked this

You keep your mouth shut because it's none of your business.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 21, 2013 at 6:20 PM
3 moms liked this
It's easy to keep your mouth shut. It's called minding your own business, and the rest of us appreciate it. Unless you are asked for your opinion, keep it to yourself.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN