Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Meeting the love of your life on facebook

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies

2years ago I was looking through one of my friends Facebook page and saw a cute guy so I added him and we started emailing each other it turned out he only lived 5 mins away from me so we made plans to meet up the next day well we really hit it off and have been together ever since and now have a 6 month old son together :)

Anyone else ever meet their SO/DH/BF through Facebook?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 21, 2013 at 6:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Bigdog3
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 6:26 PM

My friend met her husband through a chat room on AOL 15 years ago. They are about to have baby number three. A girl I used to work with met a guy on MySpace 5 years ago, and they just had their first baby.

Congratulations! That is such a cute way that you guys met each other!

Momof5kids84
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 6:29 PM
I met my husband in a yahoo chat room. We met up at a party, and we married 3 months or so later. We've been married for 9 years, and we're expecting our 6th baby together in May. He's my soul mate in every way. We couldn't be happier together.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
NoahsMommy10412
by Silver Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 6:33 PM

Well yes and no. We met at high school but first talked on facebook.

iwillstapleyou
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 6:34 PM
I met my SO on an aspie dating site. We became Facebook friends and started talking almost nonstop. We've been together almost a year. Not a long time, but when it's right, you just know. We plan on growing old together.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
haydsmom2007
by Gold Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 6:36 PM

no. he wouldn't add me as a friend until we'd been dating for like 2 months lol. And then he wouldn't add me as his "in a relationship with" until 5 months. What a dork. I remember the night he asked me to be his facebook girlfriend. He said "I think we're ready to take the next step in our relationship" LOL

The.Hug.Life
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 6:36 PM

I met my DH "organically" (as Drew Barrymore said in He's Just Not That Into You).

Dawnzilla
by Silver Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 6:37 PM

Met my hubby of four years (today) on PlentyOfFish lol

thanush
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 6:45 PM

Not through FB, but I met my husband online. ( we had a common friend, one day my DH saw some pictures of me and asked my chat I'D from him).. We started chatting and the rest is history! We were friends for few months, he asked me out one day ( actually asked if I'd marry him and we decided to meet up.. lol) we met and we were a couple since. He is my soulmate.  Got married in just 3 months... We've been married for about 6 years now and we have a 3yr old.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2013 at 6:48 PM

I never saw that movie but I'm assuming u mean in person. It's funny because before I met my bf I always said I'd never meet someone from the Internet and I was petrified to meet him in person thinking he may be a creep or whatever but my friend did know him and reassured me he wasn't psycho lol

Quoting The.Hug.Life:

I met my DH "organically" (as Drew Barrymore said in He's Just Not That Into You).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)