Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I judge people based on...

Posted by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:20 PM
  • 26 Replies
Their eyebrows. I don't know what it is! I just can't help but jump to a conclusion about someone. For instance nicely shaped and clean eyebrows, I see them as being very put together, organized, etc. When I see someone with ridiculously thin eyebrows they make me think they are trashy possible an addict.
Now mine are not perfect and I'm well aware they can get out of hand on everyone. But damn, I just can't help it.
Anyone else have something strange they notice on people and can't help but judge??
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lexishandRyason
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:22 PM

for me it is teeth. i notice teeth. I judge people on the teeth bad teeth i think they are unclean people. does not matter how they look

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:23 PM

Teeth

NoahandEliza
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:26 PM
Lol, you'd have a field day with my eyebrows. I don't remember the last time I waxed.

I judge hair...whether it looks clean or not. Greasy hair grosses me out.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
RarelyALazyDay
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:26 PM
Quoting lexishandRyason:

for me it is teeth. i notice teeth. I judge people on the teeth bad teeth i think they are unclean people. does not matter how they look

So true! Teeth can make or break a gorgeous face.
RarelyALazyDay
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:50 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:53 PM
4 moms liked this
I hate feeling like someone is basing my worth by my appearance. So I don't do it to others.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:53 PM
1 mom liked this

I hide my teeth if possible. I did not care for them as a kid and pay for it now. I am assured by my dentist they are not full of cavities but are stained. And my grinding and pop intake have worn the enamel off making them super sensitive so bleaching is not an option. 

I myself don't judge people. I am not superficial and I have no right to judge anyone.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:55 PM
If someone has thin eyebrows, that makes them addicts?
mommytoacloud
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:55 PM
Teeth and with men i look at the feet too
delilahsmom1177
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:56 PM
4 moms liked this

Yea there's this funny thing...it's called character.... That's what I judge on.

I'm a tattooed,bisexual,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN