Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My fiancé wants to stick me in the middle of an ocean

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies

On a boat. He is about to win a trip from his work and can pick any where he wants to go. He wants to go to the keys (sp?) on a cruise because he sells to people there and wants to go talk to them in person to get them to buy more. But I'm terrified of boats and then everything that happend with that one last week has me even more freaked. I told him I would go and try to enjoy it because I know how much he wants to go. I'm just very nervous 

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 21, 2013 at 8:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
_OcToBeRbAbY_
by Silver Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 8:06 PM
I would be nervous too. I'd go on a boat before I went on a plane though, at least he didn't choose a flight to Germany or anything...that would have been a definite no for me. Even though I would love to see Germany.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2013 at 8:08 PM

Lol actually his first thought was to go to Germany I wouldn't have minded I would love to go

Quoting _OcToBeRbAbY_:

I would be nervous too. I'd go on a boat before I went on a plane though, at least he didn't choose a flight to Germany or anything...that would have been a definite no for me. Even though I would love to see Germany.

_OcToBeRbAbY_
by Silver Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 8:10 PM
I'd like to visit but wouldn't fly, so I guess I never will. Lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol actually his first thought was to go to Germany I wouldn't have minded I would love to go

Quoting _OcToBeRbAbY_:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 21, 2013 at 8:11 PM
Is he trying to kill you!?!?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2013 at 8:12 PM

I've never flown but for some reason that doesn't scare me nearly as much as boats do

Quoting _OcToBeRbAbY_:

I'd like to visit but wouldn't fly, so I guess I never will. Lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting _OcToBeRbAbY_:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2013 at 8:13 PM

No it is just something he really wants to do. But I did ask him that lol he just called me funny

Quoting Anonymous:

Is he trying to kill you!?!?

baquick
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 8:15 PM
I would love that. Lol
HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 8:19 PM
I love flying! I'm terrified of heights, but I like having the window seat. I like the view. I've never been on a boat though. It's too expensive.

Quoting _OcToBeRbAbY_:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2013 at 8:19 PM

I like the idea of this amazing vacation something I have never done before but I'm afraid of drowning -.-

Quoting baquick:

I would love that. Lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2013 at 8:20 PM

Yea if it wasn't for his company paying for it we would never go either

Quoting HistoryNutty:

I love flying! I'm terrified of heights, but I like having the window seat. I like the view. I've never been on a boat though. It's too expensive.

Quoting _OcToBeRbAbY_:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)