Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what was the stupidest thing your man ever said to you

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
hi

I like to know what was the dumbest thing your men ever said. that made you go....

stupid
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:33 PM
Replies (71-80):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:03 PM
omg.

Quoting Caitlin1983:

"Seriously, it's been a year already. Just get over it and get on with your life."

Referring to losing my mom to cancer.
Sasha-
by Silver Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:03 PM

He was joking..at the time I was like WTF..  now I just laugh when I think about it.

Quoting Anonymous:

omg I heared that shit too. lol

Quoting Sasha-:

Hey baby, let me just put in the head!

marihla
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:03 PM

Yeah when I had stitches all over my cooch and inside too, mine was like "you know, I'm not trying to downplay what happened here, but why are you still in pain?"

Quoting GoRed:

"How much could it really hurt?" When I was giving birth. I wanted to murder him. 

Caitlin1983
by Gold Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:03 PM
Right?! Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

omg.

Quoting Caitlin1983:

"Seriously, it's been a year already. Just get over it and get on with your life."

Referring to losing my mom to cancer.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:04 PM
He says all kinds of weird stupid things... I can't pick one out atm.
TAG_ur_it
by Platinum Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:06 PM

2 days ago, we walked out of the OB after getting bad news from the U/S.  first thing he says is "should i make an appointment to get snipped?"...  seriously not 20 minutes after getting the news.  if ever the phrase "too soon" was needed.. 

MomofBoys838
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:08 PM
1 mom liked this

When I had been in labor with our oldest for about 32 hours, and had been pushing for 2 hours, with no progress, I looked at my ob and said "what does it take to get a cesarian in this hospital?"  My doctor asked dh if he thought they should take the baby, and he said....."nah, she'll be all right!" 

Don't know why I didn't kill him....

ms.bardes
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:09 PM
Me and my husband were having sex him on top missionary and we were getting pretty into it.....we were both getting to that point n it was awesome BUT an OOPSIE happend and he SLIPPED very hard BAMMMMMMMM right in my A** it went mind you I don't do anal at all...yep I'm a butt virgin....anywayz...needless to say it felt like a sword just ripped me open I push back the pain was extreme and I bawled instantly and I'm not the crying type at all.....he felt bad and ackward and was like " babe did it really hurt that bad?" Once I recovered I said " gee I don't know why don't I shove a strap on and test ur ass out n u tell me" he apoligized a million times n has never happend since....he can be very smart but this was a time when I wanted to strangle him to death but I love him even thou he can be a dumbass..he's my dumbass ; )
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
brandyblx
by Silver Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:10 PM
1 mom liked this

No,I really don't want sex.I'm just going to rub you down there for a little while and then we can go to sleep.Yeah,right! (I had just had our youngest.He was a week old at the time)

peachesforme
by Gold Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:10 PM

Once he asked me "Did you marry me just for someone to pay your bills?" This is after a decade of marriage, 3 children, me being faithful to him never cheated-never even a hint of cheating, supporting him, sticking with him through thick and thin for 10 years, and telling him I love him every day.  How freakin insecure are you? That was a BIG fight and a side of me he's never seen before.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured