Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Confusion and BAD choices!

Posted by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:02 PM
  • 45 Replies
Okay so My daughter's father and I aren't together anymore we've been broken up since October 2012. It's a really long story of why we aren't together but long story short, him and his mother disrespected me to the FULLEST! And yea he's a BIG mamas boy smh but anyways we always argue and yes I still do have feelings for him. A couple of days ago he text me asking if we could just have a sexual relationship nothin more....NOW! My dumbass know damn well he just wants to use me, BUT I feel like if that's the only way I can have him why not? Smh I feel stupid for doin it. . .im not even sure if I want to continue that type of relationship or not *sigh* sooo much confusion!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
beachbabies6
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Have some self respect ! Don't allow yourself to be used like that , there are better men out there don't you think you deserve that ?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:05 PM

Why would you want to do that?  Grow up and use your head for something other than a hat rack.

TattoodMommy19
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:07 PM
Grow up
2012TeenMom
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:11 PM
Smh you all telling me to grow up isn't helping! I obviously have to tell the whole story in order for you guys to understand.
beachbabies6
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:16 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm not trying to be harsh , but really you've said they treat you badly and the boyfriend only wants a sex relationship , I'm asking you , don't you think you deserve better

Quoting 2012TeenMom:

Smh you all telling me to grow up isn't helping! I obviously have to tell the whole story in order for you guys to understand.

Litlmama87
by Platinum Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:17 PM
1 mom liked this
What is there to understand?

Please don't say anymore, you'll make it worse.

Has he brought over anything for this baby?

Has he called you and asked you how you're feeling, if your daughters eating enough, if she's hungry?

Is he attending appointments, paying a portion for them?

Quoting 2012TeenMom:

vickiheitzler
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:17 PM
You really need to grow up.
sandra_t00
by ChaChi on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:18 PM
Are you serious? Even IF you did, you still need to grow up! There is nothing to understand except him using you as an easy lay. Have some respect for yourself

Quoting 2012TeenMom:

2012TeenMom
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:20 PM
I do, but we been together for 2 years and although he says he just wants a sex relationship I don't really think that's all he wants. FIRST of all His MOTHER made him break up with me he didn't want to do it though, he still gets jealous when I talk to other guys and he still treats me like I'm his gf...sometimes. Idk this is all confusing to me, if he wanted to have sex with other females he could but I know for a fact he turn them down and he chose me.

Quoting beachbabies6:

I'm not trying to be harsh , but really you've said they treat you badly and the boyfriend only wants a sex relationship , I'm asking you , don't you think you deserve better

Quoting 2012TeenMom:

TraceyMR
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:20 PM

You are either trolling with w shiny new account or a really immature teen parent. 

I will play along. You need to stop having sex with the male who knocked you up and has not shown to be a mature guy. Do you really want to get pregnant again, because you will.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN