Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Crazy KFC!!!

Posted by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:13 PM
  • 13 Replies

I was so mad. Went in to buy dinner for us tonight. (Waiting on car getting its breaks fixed) ordered and was told it would be about three minutes..

ha!!

they were slow as molasses! 

And they skipped us! We were quietly and patiently waiting until people who came in after us, and ordered the same thing, got before us! We waited 35 minutes for nothing! We got our money back and left. Argh. It's the last straw. We've always had issues with this KFC/taco bell combo. 

by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NewInChrist
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:15 PM
I was thinking earlier how bad I want KFC...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
misskriss10
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:15 PM
I'm sorry. :\ We have the same problem with our local Hardees.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nickolyn
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:16 PM

the one here is kinda slow too and notorious for messing up your order too. its not the combo though just kfc. its ok if youre only ordering for one person but the more you order the more likely they are to mess it up.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:17 PM

That's why I only eat Popeyes fried chicken. lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:18 PM

Popeye's all the way!

Lovebugbaby
by Silver Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:33 PM

That's how ours is too. If you go through the drive through (which is normally at least a 10 min wait) you end up having to go in to complain about missing something, it's crazy

nickolyn:

the one here is kinda slow too and notorious for messing up your order too. its not the combo though just kfc. its ok if youre only ordering for one person but the more you order the more likely they are to mess it up.

Lovebugbaby
by Silver Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:35 PM

Yeah we're gonna have to suck it up and drive to it. KFC is literally 2 mins away, but I think the 10 extra mins is worth it to head out to Popeyes. Less hassle

Quoting Anonymous:

Popeye's all the way!

sassysuie
by Gold Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:36 PM

I hate kfc...and I live in Ky.

nickolyn
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:37 PM

we just got a chick fil a here like a month ago and it is like in the same parking lot as our kfc and they are so much friendlier, the service is better, and i really like their food.

Quoting Lovebugbaby:

That's how ours is too. If you go through the drive through (which is normally at least a 10 min wait) you end up having to go in to complain about missing something, it's crazy

nickolyn:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:48 PM

Quoting NewInChrist:

I was thinking earlier how bad I want KFC...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)