Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How many of your husbands say this crap??? Update*****

Posted by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:45 PM
  • 520 Replies
My husband says Im fat and Ugly, He bitches that when I do wear makeup I must be sleeping with someone. He pokes at my stomach and arms and laughs, he always comments on what I eat, ie, you don't need to eat that, etc........

I'm always fighting with him. I stick up for myself saying That i have had 5 kids, my youngest is almost 6 months, and That I work full time, and have to clean, cook, take care of 4 kids, clean up after him. He says That my full time job isn't as good as his full time walmart job.That he doesn't have to clean up after himself. He leaves his clothes, dishes, baby diapers anywhere he pleases. I come hone to a disaster everyday. He tries to make the girls do everything. He makes fun of them to the point that they cry. I yell at him to stop, and he keeps going on. He threatens to call cps when he has trashed the house. Saying that the kids will be taken away. And I will go to jail and he will be free. Then he turns around and says that he will take the kids away from me. The kids hate him cuz he is soo mean. He calls me and the kids dumb bitches, stupid, lazy trash, etc. I have tried counseling and he makes it all about him. It's pointless. I can't financially pay all the bills on my own. He has refused to pay for bills that we have accrued together just because my name is on them. If I ask him for help with dishes etc he completely ignores me.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
4weeman
by Silver Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:46 PM
14 moms liked this

you deserve better. 

LiDoMama
by Gold Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Um, no. That's awful, OP, I'm sorry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyTo5Boys
by Silver Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:47 PM
5 moms liked this

Never!

I am currently overweight but my DH always make a point to tell me how beautiful I am and that he is proud of my new healthy lifestyle but that he loves me for me not my body.

If my DH treated me like that I don't think he would be my DH for long :/

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
xXxLillithxXx
by Gold Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:47 PM
1 mom liked this

My husband would never say things like that...Sorry yours does. I'd be packing my bags if I were you.

almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:47 PM
5 moms liked this
If my husband called me fat or poked my stomach, I would close my legs and they wouldn't open again. It's hurtful, rude & disrespectful. No, my husband has never done those things. I'm sorry you're having to live with that.
crescentstar2
by Anne on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:47 PM
4 moms liked this

I don't put up with abuse like that and you shouldn't either

bmw29
by spitfire_bobbie on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:47 PM
6 moms liked this

Umm...No, your husband is an asshole just like that other lady. Y'all should plot together on how to dispose of them. ;)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Do it back see how he feels
ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:47 PM

uh no. YOu do NOT deserve that. 

DeeVahDee
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:47 PM
2 moms liked this
Wow :\
Its emotional abuse
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)