Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How many of your husbands say this crap??? Update*****

My husband says Im fat and Ugly, He bitches that when I do wear makeup I must be sleeping with someone. He pokes at my stomach and arms and laughs, he always comments on what I eat, ie, you don't need to eat that, etc........

I'm always fighting with him. I stick up for myself saying That i have had 5 kids, my youngest is almost 6 months, and That I work full time, and have to clean, cook, take care of 4 kids, clean up after him. He says That my full time job isn't as good as his full time walmart job.That he doesn't have to clean up after himself. He leaves his clothes, dishes, baby diapers anywhere he pleases. I come hone to a disaster everyday. He tries to make the girls do everything. He makes fun of them to the point that they cry. I yell at him to stop, and he keeps going on. He threatens to call cps when he has trashed the house. Saying that the kids will be taken away. And I will go to jail and he will be free. Then he turns around and says that he will take the kids away from me. The kids hate him cuz he is soo mean. He calls me and the kids dumb bitches, stupid, lazy trash, etc. I have tried counseling and he makes it all about him. It's pointless. I can't financially pay all the bills on my own. He has refused to pay for bills that we have accrued together just because my name is on them. If I ask him for help with dishes etc he completely ignores me.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Replies (221-230):
Shabbydoll78
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 9:12 AM

That type of language and behavior is unacceptable. The hallmark of a control freak, verbally abusive, man child.  He wants to keep you down. He wants to make you feel worthless. Diminish your self esteem. He wants you to be on his level. 

I wouldn't want to be with a man like that. I wouldn't want to live like that. I definitely couldn't be intimate or have gentle, warm feelings towards someone that was so cruel to me.

shell3m
by Shell on Feb. 22, 2013 at 9:12 AM

no, mine would NEVER say that crap to me.  Why is he putting you down so much.  Remember people who treat you like crap are doing it because there is something wrong with THEM.  Maybe he doesn't feel good about himself and he knows you can do better so he keeps you down so you don't go looking for better.  DON'T LET HIM.  Nip that shit in the bud reall quick or prove him right and go get better.  That mental crap will keep you down and make you not love your life.  :(   ((hugs))

CafeMom Tickers
gabeybaby07
by Silver Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 9:12 AM

thats horrible. Im sorry.

Dh has never called me overweight as an insult. He isnt so great with compliments though. He means well, and i get what he means, but he still doesnt understand why i throw a pillow at him.

"wow babe, i can def tell you are loosing weight, I dont see as much cottage cheese in your butt as before"

He genuinely meant this as a compliment. He really didnt see why i gave him a sour look. He thought that i would be elated to know that i have less dimples in my ass. LOL!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 22, 2013 at 9:12 AM
not my dh. op, I'm sad for you. I'd be giving that guy a taste of his own medicine.
jack90
by Silver Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 9:17 AM

what an ass you are not fat at all my hubby has never said that to me even after i went to 200 pounds after my son was born  he always said i was pretty no matter what now that i lost the pounds he says it even more i love him .

kaidansmylife
by Bronze Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 9:19 AM
2 moms liked this
I read this to.my husband, he said and I quote "that's bullshit! Is like to kick that guys ass! No woman deserves to be treated that way! I wa.t to hug her and tell her she's beautiful!" Now he's mumbling under his breath about inconsiderate assholes. Lol. Tell your husband to fuck off. Junk punch him! Then start pointing out every single little bitty thing that's seeing with him! Show him how he makes you feel! Then dump his ass on a curb!
Schleetle
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 9:21 AM
No my husband doesn't abuse me. Your dh is wrong. You need to stand up for yourself, and tell him you deserve better. Don't tolerate that controlling disgusting behavior.
LoveTragedyFun
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 9:21 AM

Holy shit. Why the fuck are you married to that asshole?! Seriously, my husband would NEVER say anything like that to me- EVER! He respects me, trusts me, adores me. Why the fuck would you allow this?!

FooLynRoo
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 9:22 AM

ummm yea - no he doesn't or wouldn't say those things.

I am fat and I do eat bad things, and he tries to encourage me to exercise more and eat better.

but not through ridicule and shame.

NYChicago
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 9:25 AM

That's just plain, outright mean. Ask him who the hell he thinks he is, Prince Charming? Have you spoken to him about it? To him, that might be a joke, but it's horrible and hurtful. If you're so ugly and fat (neither is true, I'd be willing to bet), then what does that say about him? He married you! My husband would never say that to me. If anything he still gushes about me being so beautiful. I call him a liar (joke) but I know he means it. Of course, his vision is pretty bad, LOL!

Tell him how that makes you feel. If he continues to verbally abuse you like that, you might want to start thinking about alternatives. No one deserves to be spoken to in that manner. And, if you have children and they hear it, they will think this is acceptable behavior, boys to give it, girls to take it. Be strong. You are a beautiful, intelligent woman. Keep telling yourself that, and nothing he says will mean anything.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)