Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

O/T But I want to ask people who have already been pregnant

Posted by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:27 PM
  • 19 Replies

Has anyone ever used Fertilaid or other fertility type supliments to help get pregnant?

I was thinking about getting some Fertilaid but at almost $30 a bottle that only last a month, I wanted to ask around

Thanks

by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:29 PM

No, I took the generic of femara to get my postive pregnancy this time around.
I was also eating healthy foods, taking my thyroid medicine, and taking prenatal vitamins.

svolkov
by Emerald Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:30 PM

nope im too fertile but bump for other ideas!

jackieb2811
by Silver Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:34 PM
No I never used any fertility help. My twins were conceived naturally. I m/c with my SO but am now 27 weeks. I will admit after 7 months of me and SO trying to conceive our first together I almost did buy preseed. But got pregnant after that cycle.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
brandie1470
by Platinum Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:36 PM

We are on 7 months too. I hope I get lucky like you did

Quoting jackieb2811:

No I never used any fertility help. My twins were conceived naturally. I m/c with my SO but am now 27 weeks. I will admit after 7 months of me and SO trying to conceive our first together I almost did buy preseed. But got pregnant after that cycle.

brandie1470
by Platinum Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:42 PM

BUMP!

Peaceful.chaos
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:43 PM
I liked preseed. What is fertilaid?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brandie1470
by Platinum Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:46 PM

Its some kind of suplement that helps with the hormones you need to get pregnant. I have pcos so thats about what  would need if it actually works

Quoting Peaceful.chaos:

I liked preseed. What is fertilaid?

littlemonaghan
by Gold Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:50 PM

nope. it took us 13 months to convieve our daughter, but I didn't use anything. Actually...I did the opposite. I stopped caring whether I got pregnant or not, I stopped charting and checking and planning.

I stopped caring. I enjoyed the time I had with my hubby and if I got pregnant, awesome, if I didn't, what ev.

I spent the first 11 months of our ttc marking calanders, taking opks, making sure I was eating perfectly, ect ect.

As soon as I stopped putting so much energy into ttc, I got pregnant. 

jackieb2811
by Silver Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:50 PM
I hope so too!!!!
I guess the only thing we did different was had sex as soon as I ovulated and climaxed at the same time as SO and after I laid there with my legs elevated for about 20 minutes lol

Quoting brandie1470:

We are on 7 months too. I hope I get lucky like you did

Quoting jackieb2811:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lovnmy3boys
by Paula on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:51 PM

No, but good luck :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)