Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I hate my vagina

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Obviously a TMI post. 

But yes, I hate my vagina. It is so unappealing and ugly to me. The lips are a little long and dark since I'm darker skinned, so I guess you can call them "roast beef curtains"; which is ridiculous because I have not been with that many people. I am so embarrassed by this. BF will call it his "pretty p.." during dirty talk but I'm just like, really--you actually think so?? He's probably just saying that because of the mood we're in. When I go for waxing I feel so embarrassed, I don't even care about the pain, it's just the fact that they have to look at that. I feel like they are judging it, which sounds stupid. Even when I go to the doctor. I'm just repulsed. If I won the lotto tomorrow, one of the things I would do is get surgery.

So, that's my confession. Call me a troll/man, make fun of me, whatever. I already have such a bad body image about that part of my body that it wouldn't even matter. 

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:44 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:07 AM

Did you just edit your reply?  The second I win the lotto, I would plan to. & good for you, lol

Quoting MrsShipley21:

Girl you just need to love yourself sad

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:09 AM
I hate mine too
Butterfly1108
by Silver Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:10 AM

LOL...don't worry I feel the same way and my dh loves her if he is not complaining about the way she looks I guess I'm happy...lol but I'm like you if I was to win the lottery that is exactly what I would want to do but can't let dh know bc he will try to stop me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:10 AM

I dont think mine is all that pretty either. Dh tells me that it is and he loves it...but I hate the way it looks......but I mean, really its a vagina....how could it really be beautiful anyway???? I mean they all strongly resemble each other...Im sure we arent the only 2 who feel this way

MrsShipley21
by Bronze Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:13 AM

Yes I did :( I did not read it correctly.

Quoting Anonymous:

Did you just edit your reply?  The second I win the lotto, I would plan to. & good for you, lol

Quoting MrsShipley21:

Girl you just need to love yourself sad

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:17 AM

I've never let anyone know that I have such an issue with it. But in the back of my head, when he says that I'm just like HOW?!

Quoting Butterfly1108:

LOL...don't worry I feel the same way and my dh loves her if he is not complaining about the way she looks I guess I'm happy...lol but I'm like you if I was to win the lottery that is exactly what I would want to do but can't let dh know bc he will try to stop me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:22 AM
Mine is the same way lol, and I know how you feel, dh loves it and I hate it
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:22 AM

bump

2metalbabies
by Gold Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:24 AM
At least you don't have vagina jerkey!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
crumpy_gat
by No. on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Lady junk lmao.

Yep all ugly and gross imo..I'd fail at being a lesbian.

Quoting Mrsfarr:

Lol @ roast beef curtains.

I hate my vagina too. It's all good cuz my husband loves every part of it. Especially the parts I don't like. I've said before, men are incapable of lying when staring looking at your lady junk. If he says it looks good and turns him on while he's looking at it, it's because it looks good and turns him on. Don't be so hard on yourself.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)