Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hate my vagina

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Obviously a TMI post. 

But yes, I hate my vagina. It is so unappealing and ugly to me. The lips are a little long and dark since I'm darker skinned, so I guess you can call them "roast beef curtains"; which is ridiculous because I have not been with that many people. I am so embarrassed by this. BF will call it his "pretty p.." during dirty talk but I'm just like, really--you actually think so?? He's probably just saying that because of the mood we're in. When I go for waxing I feel so embarrassed, I don't even care about the pain, it's just the fact that they have to look at that. I feel like they are judging it, which sounds stupid. Even when I go to the doctor. I'm just repulsed. If I won the lotto tomorrow, one of the things I would do is get surgery.

So, that's my confession. Call me a troll/man, make fun of me, whatever. I already have such a bad body image about that part of my body that it wouldn't even matter. 

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:44 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:35 AM

i thought that was the same thing as "roast beef curtains".   both those terms suck, lol

Quoting 2metalbabies:

At least you don't have vagina jerkey!

aleatra.r
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:40 AM
I'm pretty happy with my vagina lol now my boobs, that's a different story. They used to be fantastic but after having a baby they're a bit saggy. Could be worse though, i suppose lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:43 AM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:46 AM

ROFL!! ROFL!! Your post made me LOL!!! You are FUNNY!!! My DH thinks mine is pretty awesome too!! I'm like--MMMMKAY!!! Whatever floats your boat dude!! ROFL!! ROFL!! MEN!!! Gotta love em!!!

Quoting Mrsfarr:

Lol @ roast beef curtains.
I hate my vagina too. It's all good cuz my husband loves every part of it. Especially the parts I don't like. I've said before, men are incapable of lying when staring looking at your lady junk. If he says it looks good and turns him on while he's looking at it, it's because it looks good and turns him on. Don't be so hard on yourself.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:47 AM

I feel the same way. *hugs* DH loves it. but i cant stand it. 

xXxLillithxXx
by Gold Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:48 AM
I hate mine too. But I never get any action so I don't have to worry about it
QJsmommy
by Platinum Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:49 AM
Don't worry, I hate mine too!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
C.S.K.L
by Bronze Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:49 AM
Last I checked a penis isn't pretty either lol, any way they're all the same, I never studied mine but I'm sure they're are close in comparison. No reason to stress over something, when the only person who sees it loves it
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:49 AM

really glad to know im not the only one. there seems to be a few others in this post 

Quoting Anonymous:

I feel the same way. *hugs* DH loves it. but i cant stand it. 

2metalbabies
by Gold Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:51 AM
1 mom liked this
Meat curtains hang down, vagina jerkey is shriviled up and dried out.

Quoting Anonymous:

i thought that was the same thing as "roast beef curtains".   both those terms suck, lol

Quoting 2metalbabies:

At least you don't have vagina jerkey!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured