Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I hate my vagina

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Obviously a TMI post. 

But yes, I hate my vagina. It is so unappealing and ugly to me. The lips are a little long and dark since I'm darker skinned, so I guess you can call them "roast beef curtains"; which is ridiculous because I have not been with that many people. I am so embarrassed by this. BF will call it his "pretty p.." during dirty talk but I'm just like, really--you actually think so?? He's probably just saying that because of the mood we're in. When I go for waxing I feel so embarrassed, I don't even care about the pain, it's just the fact that they have to look at that. I feel like they are judging it, which sounds stupid. Even when I go to the doctor. I'm just repulsed. If I won the lotto tomorrow, one of the things I would do is get surgery.

So, that's my confession. Call me a troll/man, make fun of me, whatever. I already have such a bad body image about that part of my body that it wouldn't even matter. 

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:44 PM
Replies (41-50):
KatieKramer94
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:55 AM

All vagina's are ugly. I don't particularly like mine, either... I have birthmarks near mine.. but SO loves it....just embrace who you are.. if your man says he loves it.. he loves it.. don't be so hard on yourself, mama!

mommy74146
by Platinum Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:01 AM
1 mom liked this
Psh! My dh's penis is one good looking penis. Or maybe it's just cause I like penis.

Quoting C.S.K.L:

Last I checked a penis isn't pretty either lol, any way they're all the same, I never studied mine but I'm sure they're are close in comparison. No reason to stress over something, when the only person who sees it loves it

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
C.S.K.L
by Bronze Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:06 AM
Lol so do I, ( my DHs, not yours lmao) but its not exactly, a picture I would hang on my wall

Quoting mommy74146:

Psh! My dh's penis is one good looking penis. Or maybe it's just cause I like penis.

Quoting C.S.K.L:

Last I checked a penis isn't pretty either lol, any way they're all the same, I never studied mine but I'm sure they're are close in comparison. No reason to stress over something, when the only person who sees it loves it

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:14 AM

You should check out the "great wall of vagina" on youtube. It's actually an art display of actual molds of all different kinds of vaginas. I never knew there was so much variety! After looking at all the others I decided mine don't look too bad! lol! Maybe it would do the same for you! But seriously like everyone else said if your dh/bf likes the way you look that is all that matters! Buy some pretty panties and dress it up!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:16 AM
This is one body part I've never even considered being insecure about. Dh has no problem with it so I certainly don't!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:19 AM

that reminds me of the Vagina Chart that's circulated around CM before

Quoting Anonymous:

You should check out the "great wall of vagina" on youtube. It's actually an art display of actual molds of all different kinds of vaginas. I never knew there was so much variety! After looking at all the others I decided mine don't look too bad! lol! Maybe it would do the same for you! But seriously like everyone else said if your dh/bf likes the way you look that is all that matters! Buy some pretty panties and dress it up!

augustmama_x2
by Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:19 AM
I think mine is too! I used to tell my husband that I wanted my labia trimmed lol and funny thing, after I had ds, they really are smaller now! And Pinker instead of a purpley color. I still think its ugly, but not near as bad as before.
Zazayam
by Ruby Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:19 AM

Pretty sure they're all ugly, don't feel bad.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:21 AM
Link?

Quoting Anonymous:

that reminds me of the Vagina Chart that's circulated around CM before

Quoting Anonymous:

BUFFIE.the.BODY
by Ruby Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:22 AM
Funny post ever dawg lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)