Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

"I am such a great mommy" pffff

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

I absolutly can not STAND when moms post on facebook how awsome of a mom they are, then 20 minutes later their posting that their at the bar and already drunk, everyday!!!

As moms we're still human, its nice to have a little fun ONCE IN AWHILE. But every damn night? I've seen moms posting their at the bar 8 months pregnant. I know just because their there dosen't mean their drinking, but its so trashy to BRAG about it!!!

i hate when they use "im young" as a excuse. I'm the same age as you! Its their parents faults to for enabiling them. They watch their kids so their kids can do this shit! One of my friends moms said she watches her grandbabys for her mom to go out everynight because she needs to enjoy being young, she had kids to early. I'm sorry but you should of taught your kid to keep her legs closed if she wasn't ready to grow up! And 23 is not exactly to young to have a kid!!  I have 2 and a step daughter. They come first, not having fun. (i also love how these grandparents will watch the kids for their moms to go out drinking, but not for them to get a job!)

I was taught, you have a baby, you raise it. Grandmas here to be grandma, not daycare. Even if my mom WOULD watch my kids everynight, I wouldn't do it. I rarely go out, and when i do Im worrying about my kids the whole time! What is wrong with society?!?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MrS.GiFFord
by Platinum Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:59 PM

That is pretty annoying but what can you do...

armyvet06
by Gold Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:02 AM
Unfortunatly thats how a lot of girls are. I know people who are married and still do that.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:02 AM

here's your sign

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured