Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what was the cutest or funniest thing you kids ever said.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
hi ladies

please tell me what was the funniest or cutest things your children ever said.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:58 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:31 AM
that is priceless

Quoting Anonymous:

Dd was telling me about going out to eat with her granny and grandpa. 

Me: where did u go?

Her: I dunno

Me: what kind of food?

Her: Mexican food. And those little chocolate things with mint

Me: are you sure it was Mexican?

Her: yea. Every time we go there I see Mexicans. 

One time talking to her daddy.

Dd "daddy do u shave ur legs?"

DH "......uh, no...."

Dd "well you should. Because if you don't you'll have much hair like a cat"

Same dd

"awe, poor tree......it's all naked."

It was winter time.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:39 AM

My children never saw DH  naked, anyway one day  DD5 said she had to go potty...we were upstairs...I said ok go...DH was in the shower.   She came running in and said." I ddn't know daddys had tails"...LOL

We went to NYC on vacation to see family. We stayed at my parents house at the time. My younger sister had just broken up with her DH , they have 4 kids. All the cousins were playing on moms front porch, in ear shot. All the adults were sitting around the dining room table talking...All of a sudden the door flew open and J was standing their  hands on her hips nd said.." Becky says I'm a fuckin whore, whats a F whore mommy"   I almost DIED. My children have never heard a curse words in their lives...My sisters kids talked like truckers..I thought my DH was going to loose it on My sister....Anyway we ended up ina Hotel after that day.

christina259
by Bronze Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:40 AM
1 mom liked this

I was doing the laundry and my dd walks up to me with pen and paper in hand and says mommy, how do you spell I am running away. now she's 7 and i told her she is really creative when she showed me something she made. She says," I know, right?"

Then I asked her opinion on some home decor thing i made. her response.    'WOAH, EPIC'

my son was very young. he's a teen now so i barely remember the exact age he was. maybe two to four. He used to go to daycare then and learned a new song. he grabbed my face to look at him then he spread his arms out wide and sang 'mommy, he gots the whole ward (world) in his hands,' and then he cupped his little hands. don't wowwy (worry) mommy. he gots the whole ward in his hands.' i remember that so clear and he's sixteen now. he was so wide eyed, cute and sweet.

he also said , mom can i please have the peas that gots the black eyes. (black eyed peas) cause they must be sad with all those black eyes.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:42 AM
omg wow

Quoting Fields456:

When my dd was 2 1/2 she went to stick her fingers into a big box fan. My now dh told her not to do that because it could cut off her fingers. He looked at her hand and then looked at her other hand and said " it's ok I have two hands". Smh. Needless to say we watched her extra close for the next few years. It was so cute and innocent plus funny but we only let her know how dangerous it was
christina259
by Bronze Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:43 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

My children never saw DH  naked, anyway one day  DD5 said she had to go potty...we were upstairs...I said ok go...DH was in the shower.   She came running in and said." I ddn't know daddys had tails"...LOL

We went to NYC on vacation to see family. We stayed at my parents house at the time. My younger sister had just broken up with her DH , they have 4 kids. All the cousins were playing on moms front porch, in ear shot. All the adults were sitting around the dining room table talking...All of a sudden the door flew open and J was standing their  hands on her hips nd said.." Becky says I'm a fuckin whore, whats a F whore mommy"   I almost DIED. My children have never heard a curse words in their lives...My sisters kids talked like truckers..I thought my DH was going to loose it on My sister....Anyway we ended up ina Hotel after that day.

rolling on flooroh my lordy, too funny.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:45 AM
Dh's name is Joseph.

Dd called him jofes for te longest time. It was awesome! So cute!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:46 AM
1 mom liked this
Today, my "nonverbal" 3 year old called me "Daddy" and started laughing. I asked him if he just called me Daddy and then he really cracked up laughing. He sure is a prankster.
Fields456
by Ruby Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:51 AM
I know!!

Quoting Anonymous:

omg wow

Quoting Fields456:

When my dd was 2 1/2 she went to stick her fingers into a big box fan. My now dh told her not to do that because it could cut off her fingers. He looked at her hand and then looked at her other hand and said " it's ok I have two hands". Smh. Needless to say we watched her extra close for the next few years. It was so cute and innocent plus funny but we only let her know how dangerous it was

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JP-StrongForTwo
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:52 AM

LOL in the car last night on the way home from bible study, i told DD we couldnt stop (sometimes we stop at the gas station to get a treat after church) because we had chili in the crock pot that i had to check on. (normally it wouldnt have been a problem but my daughter tends to make a quick stop at the gas station turn into a 40 minute event) 

so she says...(ill even spell it how she said it cause its cuter lol) 

'while you wowwy about the food, im gonna daw a picter.'

(she cant say Rs) 

It was the funniest thing i have heard her say in a while. 

my favorite though was when she was 3. its my favorite because its funny, but also because its the first 'sentence' she ever said, and it didnt make any sence. she said 'tu baga hay nine!'

and she said that for EVERYTHING until she was almost 5 LOL . 

Autism

christina259
by Bronze Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:04 AM
1 mom liked this

I just remembered another one my son said. "mom, I wonder what a knuckle sandwich tastes like" .He had no idea what was meant by knuckle sandwich.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)