Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what was the cutest or funniest thing you kids ever said.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 51 Replies
hi ladies

please tell me what was the funniest or cutest things your children ever said.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Toxic.Stardust
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:02 AM
2 moms liked this

my DD has said a lot of cute and funny things. the other day she told me I couldn't say "rawr" because I'm not a dinoaur. one time I told her I was losing my marbles and she started looking around the house for them. One time she told me she had a pet alligator but it was ok because it won't bite us

mariesmama
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:04 AM
1 mom liked this

my 3 yr old was being cute, so we told her she was adorable her reply: "ya, who knew"

DollJMW
by Bronze Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:06 AM
1 mom liked this
I had a migraine one day and was in bed in my room. My son who was 6 at the time came in and jumped on my bed. I said baby don't do that mommy has a migraine and I hurt so bad I'm about to cry. He then says to me... Big girls don't cry mommy, you heard what the song said.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:07 AM
thats great lol . my son told me when he was four that he has a pat dragon live in his belly bottom that is why he doesn't want to clean it. so he does not putt his fire out.

Quoting Toxic.Stardust:

my DD has said a lot of cute and funny things. the other day she told me I couldn't say "rawr" because I'm not a dinoaur. one time I told her I was losing my marbles and she started looking around the house for them. One time she told me she had a pet alligator but it was ok because it won't bite us

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:08 AM
2 moms liked this
We scrapped our old car recently and took DS 2 to the scrap yard when we towed it in. He was absolutely fascinated by everything going on. When a forklift came up and picked our car up, he started pounding on the window of the truck yelling "that's my car asshole!" We were laughing too hard to correct him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:08 AM
omg thats Awsome

Quoting DollJMW:

I had a migraine one day and was in bed in my room. My son who was 6 at the time came in and jumped on my bed. I said baby don't do that mommy has a migraine and I hurt so bad I'm about to cry. He then says to me... Big girls don't cry mommy, you heard what the song said.
misskriss10
by Ruby Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:09 AM
My dd is 15 months and I`ll show her a picture of a cat and say "what`s that?" and she`ll say "awh, kitty!" and I`ll ask "what does a kitty say?" and she goes "moooo" lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:09 AM
omg omg lol

Quoting Anonymous:

We scrapped our old car recently and took DS 2 to the scrap yard when we towed it in. He was absolutely fascinated by everything going on. When a forklift came up and picked our car up, he started pounding on the window of the truck yelling "that's my car asshole!" We were laughing too hard to correct him.
KrissyKC
by Platinum Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:11 AM

In the car recently...

My DH had on a new Christian hip-hop dance mix.... one song had a woman's high pitched voice singing... "Let my people goooo..."    "Let my people go"....    My 4 yr old recognized it was a line from a story about Moses. 

She asked... "Is that Moses singing?"

My 8 yr old son tried to convince her that YES it was infact moses...

My 11 yr old daughter said, "NO, that's a woman's voice..."

My 8 yr old son kept trying to say, "NO, Moses has a really high voice... that's moses."

My 4 yr old started to believe it...

When my 11 yr old bursts out with... "NO, Moses doesn't sing hip hop!"

Ok, I was in the front seat just snickering away... I thought it was funny!

Fields456
by Ruby Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:11 AM
When my dd was 2 1/2 she went to stick her fingers into a big box fan. My now dh told her not to do that because it could cut off her fingers. He looked at her hand and then looked at her other hand and said " it's ok I have two hands". Smh. Needless to say we watched her extra close for the next few years. It was so cute and innocent plus funny but we only let her know how dangerous it was
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)