Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what was the cutest or funniest thing you kids ever said.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
hi ladies

please tell me what was the funniest or cutest things your children ever said.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:58 PM
Replies (11-20):
Otterpuff
by Gold Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:11 AM
I told dd that shes cute, she looked up at me and tapped me with her finger on my nose, 'no you cute momma.' Then proceeded to play lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JacksMom1221
by Platinum Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:13 AM
Omg, I'm dying laughing!

Quoting Anonymous:

We scrapped our old car recently and took DS 2 to the scrap yard when we towed it in. He was absolutely fascinated by everything going on. When a forklift came up and picked our car up, he started pounding on the window of the truck yelling "that's my car asshole!" We were laughing too hard to correct him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xtwistedxlovex
by Platinum Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:13 AM
2 moms liked this

Today? "I made you this because I love you SO MUCH!" It was a drawing of a bunch of hearts =)

He's done/said so many things it's hard to keep track. One of the funnier instances I recall:

When he was ~3 (maybe 2?) he was getting into trouble in the kitchen. I took his hand and tried to walk him out but instead he FLUNG himself into the living room as if I had thrown him, landed on his knees, buried his face in his hands and sobbed "Oh god, WHYYYYY?" I have no idea where he learned that - maybe he was watching soaps with his grandma? It was so overly dramatic, especially coming from a toddler!

JacksMom1221
by Platinum Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:15 AM
My ds came in the bathroom after my shower yesterday (he likes to bring me random articles of clothing to "help" me get dressed). He looked around at all the steam and said "ooh, dusty! Achoo!"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kiralyn
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:15 AM
My 6 year old recently: I asked where her glasses were. She says to me, "Mom, I don't need them! See watch, how many fingers are you holding up? Zero. BOOM."

I just rolled my eyes, lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sweetmomma326
by Silver Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:16 AM
1 mom liked this

She was 2 and couldnt talk very well and we were talking about computers, and she said I PLAY WITH MY PETER ALL THE TIME. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:17 AM
My 3 yr old dd told me her Gina ( vagina) has a belly button.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:19 AM
adorable. lol

Quoting misskriss10:

My dd is 15 months and I`ll show her a picture of a cat and say "what`s that?" and she`ll say "awh, kitty!" and I`ll ask "what does a kitty say?" and she goes "moooo" lol
Aquamom25
by Bronze Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:20 AM

Several:  When Quin was 2 he sent Alex down to tell me he needed daddy fast. SO ran upstairs only to find out that Quinlan lost his laughs.  He was in tears.  Apparently while they were trying to go to sleep Alex told him a joke and he didn't find it funny.  So he thought he was broken.  Another time I asked my sister what the zipode for a certain area was and Quin brought me my jacket and said, "Here's your zip coat."  

I had made hotdogs for dinner one night and had some left over so the next day I asked Alex if he wanted one and he did.  As soon as I handed it to him he looked at me all serious and said, "I don't want a cold dog!"  

Anna told random people at walmart that she came from China(she couldn't pronounce vagina) 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:20 AM
ohhh I just got it now lol funny

Quoting Anonymous:

My 3 yr old dd told me her Gina ( vagina) has a belly button.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN