Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what was the cutest or funniest thing you kids ever said.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
hi ladies

please tell me what was the funniest or cutest things your children ever said.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:58 PM
Replies (21-30):
horseap
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:20 AM

DS had problems hearing because of fluid and we didnt find out until he was 4 so there are things that he says wrong ( and I LOVE it) and forgets to take the time to fix the sounds

spagheknee  spaghetti

ploud  cloud

avenoon  avenue

And DD for some reason calls it her stummy?  stomach+tummy=stummy

as in   "Mommy, my stummy hurts :( "

BamaMommy2
by Angel.N.Disguise on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:20 AM

My 4 yr old told me "Emmi (our dog) is broke, she can't RUFF anymore"

I explained to her that this was not true and our dog could, in fact, bark. She didn't believe me, so I told her to go to the back door and knock on it. She did and Emmi started barking. My daughter then comes back, huge smile on her face, and says "Look Mommy!! She's not broken anymore!"

Caitlin1983
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:21 AM
Mine doesn't talk yet but when my niece was 4 my sister told her to clean up her room. My niece said "you just worry about what you 're doing, Mama. I'll worry about me."

Love that kid! Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:21 AM
lol china? lol lol

Quoting Aquamom25:

Several:  When Quin was 2 he sent Alex down to tell me he needed daddy fast. SO ran upstairs only to find out that Quinlan lost his laughs.  He was in tears.  Apparently while they were trying to go to sleep Alex told him a joke and he didn't find it funny.  So he thought he was broken.  Another time I asked my sister what the zipode for a certain area was and Quin brought me my jacket and said, "Here's your zip coat."  

I had made hotdogs for dinner one night and had some left over so the next day I asked Alex if he wanted one and he did.  As soon as I handed it to him he looked at me all serious and said, "I don't want a cold dog!"  

Anna told random people at walmart that she came from China(she couldn't pronounce vagina) 

MrsShipley21
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:21 AM

Geez there are so many things they say I just love. My 4 year old princess always tell me she has to atect me (protect) She says she will atect me for always.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:22 AM
omg.that was super funny

Quoting Caitlin1983:

Mine doesn't talk yet but when my niece was 4 my sister told her to clean up her room. My niece said "you just worry about what you 're doing, Mama. I'll worry about me."

Love that kid! Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:22 AM
lol very cute

Quoting MrsShipley21:

Geez there are so many things they say I just love. My 4 year old princess always tell me she has to atect me (protect) She says she will atect me for always.

K_D88
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:23 AM
1 mom liked this
My dd (4) tells me I'm sick of this stuff lol. Such as today, we received around 12-15" of snow and she looks at me and tells me Mommy I'm sick of this stuff I'm ready for summer. She cracks me up.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:23 AM
ohhh thats cute

Quoting BamaMommy2:

My 4 yr old told me "Emmi (our dog) is broke, she can't RUFF anymore"

I explained to her that this was not true and our dog could, in fact, bark. She didn't believe me, so I told her to go to the back door and knock on it. She did and Emmi started barking. My daughter then comes back, huge smile on her face, and says "Look Mommy!! She's not broken anymore!"

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:25 AM
awwhh how cute

Quoting horseap:

DS had problems hearing because of fluid and we didnt find out until he was 4 so there are things that he says wrong ( and I LOVE it) and forgets to take the time to fix the sounds

spagheknee  spaghetti

ploud  cloud

avenoon  avenue

And DD for some reason calls it her stummy?  stomach+tummy=stummy

as in   "Mommy, my stummy hurts :( "

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN