Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

tell me the single most terrifying moment in your life

Posted by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:00 AM
  • 313 Replies
what was the single most terrifying moment in your life?

fir me when my son choked on a hot dog and his father performed the Heimlich on him. He was just fine. but scared me to death.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Amiehart62
by Platinum Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:01 AM

my water broke at 23 weeks. thought my son would be born and not make it.

CeeGee81
by CanadaGirl on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:01 AM

When my son fell down the stairs at 21 months old.

Nichole134
by Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:03 AM

A doctor told me that they thought i had a rare form of cancer.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:03 AM
When my DD choked.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:06 AM

When I was slipped a date rape drug in my drink and woke up in a hotel room being raped by my date!!! I still to this day, have NO CLUE "HOW" I woke up in the morning in my own bed!! I lived in a condo with a security gate around the entire complex, and the rapists had no clue which building I lived in!! It still scares me to this day, and this happened more than 20 years ago! I thank GOD every day he did NOT have any diseases and I did NOT get pregnant!! My Dr. told me he most likely used a condom, as there was no semen found at all!!

Neuro
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:07 AM

I got into a car accident, didn't see the car that I hit when I came to (it drove off), it was a 70 mph front end collision and I was disoriented and my fender bent over my door so I couldn't open it and I was choking on the air bag fumes. Fucking terrifying, I thought the car was going to blow me to bits before I could get out. It never caught fire, though. It was a Crown Vic, it wrecked the way it was built to.

CV3
by Silver Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:07 AM

I am terrified of everything all the time....I think the most recent one was my plane trip to Mexico. I honestly and truly thought we were going to crash and die.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:09 AM
When my family and I were haunted by something non human. Laugh if you will but it still goes on from time to time. The single most terrifying moment was when my sons were being physically attacked by something I couldn't stop.
zomgkerrie
by Geek Goddess on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:09 AM

Oh my goodness! i'm so sorry!!!! perhaps he found something in your wallet that had  your address? still scary!!! I'm glad you didn't end  up with something permanent :(

Quoting Anonymous:

When I was slipped a date rape drug in my drink and woke up in a hotel room being raped by my date!!! I still to this day, have NO CLUE "HOW" I woke up in the morning in my own bed!! I lived in a condo with a security gate around the entire complex, and the rapists had no clue which building I lived in!! It still scares me to this day, and this happened more than 20 years ago! I thank GOD every day he did NOT have any diseases and I did NOT get pregnant!! My Dr. told me he most likely used a condom, as there was no semen found at all!!

NBean311
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:09 AM

Being held at gun point and raped by a guy that was strung out on meth. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN