Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

For those who have been cheated on..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 38 Replies

Did you ever try to get back at the woman he did it with? How did you? I have not, but I thought it could be an entertaining topic. lol

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Blueliner
by Platinum Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:54 AM

My ex BF cheated on me. I felt bad for her actually. She didn't know I existed and lost her virginity to the cheating asshole! 

skittlefart
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Nope. I always figured that if he was going to cheat on me with someone else, then he was probably going to do the same for her. He did. 

photo f0d2fac9-968e-4f2a-b2d4-23b82e20f027_zps882254c2.jpg
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
Des10ed2b
by Gold Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:57 AM
2 moms liked this

no. i called her to talk to her and ask for her side of the story. i just wanted the truth. having that conversation with me showed me what a nasty bitch she was and that she obviously had no morals, respect for others, or self-respect for that matter. karma will get her in the end. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:59 AM
1 mom liked this

my husband didnt reallt cheat physically. but he cheated emotionally with a girl that  he slept with before me. 

i blasted her name and phone number on craigs list in the esocrt section. I also signed up  her home address up to all of the free mailing things i could find. That was a couple of years ago. I am over it now lol but it was fun

Bird16_J
by Gold Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 2:00 AM

Nope I got to where I didn't care for the simple fact that he was and still is a hard core loser and they can have him! Smartly none of him have kept him very long. I guess getting cheated on themselves isn't as entertaining as being the other woman when they KNEW he was married! That's alright Karma at it's best! :)

elliotmommytobe
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 2:01 AM
My ex cheated on me with a girl in his college classes. I got back at him by letting her know he already had a kid that the mother didnt want around him cause hes was fucking crazy. ( not the father of my child btw)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 22, 2013 at 2:02 AM
1 mom liked this

no because that wouldn't make much sense.  It isn't her that I have a commitment with, its him, my husband.  So I don't need to worry about "threats" out there when I have someone I can't trust here at home.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 22, 2013 at 2:04 AM
2 moms liked this
Outside of yelling at her and calling her a home wrecking whore. No. She was 16. She knew we were married. He kicked me and our 2 young kids out with nothing. I though it was the end of everything. The next day, our tax return was deposited into our bank account. I took every dime. So I got back at him. But it was the best damn thing to ever happen to me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 22, 2013 at 2:04 AM
Yes, I was with her boyfriend on his bday. & made sure she knew about it. Years later, I realize how stupid that was.
LisaSmock
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 2:04 AM
1st guy I slept with had a few girls he was a dick I had no self respect. But I think I depends. dose the girl know this guy is cheating? Does she know you? If it was like my friend who started sleeping with my husband I would fuck her life up. But if it was like someone he meet at the store or something that he started dating who had no clue he was married then I would tell her he's married then not bother her. Oh and I would divorce his ass and take h for every last dime
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN