Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i dont know how to tittle this....

Posted by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:57 AM
  • 14 Replies

so tomorrow my hubby and his uncle are going to the beach (Pacifica) im from San Francisco, CA btw. so any whoo they are going to Pacifica to (I'm sorry if if I'm saying this wrong) to throw the ashes of my husbands mom, aunt, grandma, and grandpa that they have had at the uncles house for about 7-8 years out to the ocean ... i wont be attending. i thought it would be better for my husband and his uncle to go alone to pay their respects and to have their own moment together. btw i never met any of my husbands family except for his uncle so i thought it would be nice to go alone and they can do this together... so here is my question ... i don't want to sound dumb but what should i say to my husband as he's walking out the door? good luck? have fun? i don't want to sound stupid but i do want him to know that I'm supportive and once they are done i will be home willing to hear him out if there's anything he would like to vent about.... please help me .... i would like to sound supportive as he's walking out the door and i would like to say the right to him....

by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SadiasMomma
by Gold Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:58 AM
3 moms liked this
I'm here for you if you need me, I love you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mlg1989
by ZombieMegg on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:59 AM
2 moms liked this
Just say." Ill be here for you when you get back. I love you. Be careful"
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
skittlefart
by Taste the Rainbow on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Er...how about I love you, be careful? It's not like you really have to give him a peptalk before he leaves for something like this anyways >.> You could just show your support by being there for him and letting him talk to you...

photo f0d2fac9-968e-4f2a-b2d4-23b82e20f027_zps882254c2.jpg
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
canog08
by Bronze Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 2:03 AM

yes i will tell him exactly this .... i dont know what it is but when it comes to situations like this i ALWAYS choke... its like im willing to make myself available in any way, shape, or form but when it comes to me verbally saying it its always a fail... i just want o make sure i say the right thing to them... thanks so much

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Feb. 22, 2013 at 2:09 AM
1 mom liked this

idk. I'm horrible with stuff like that. I'd probably say "I love you honey, I'm here if you need me and am always there for you."

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 22, 2013 at 2:10 AM
I agree with everyone else.
opinionatedmom
by Platinum Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 2:11 AM

not sure what to say but definately not good luck or have fun

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 22, 2013 at 2:13 AM
Don't get caught?
Not really but it is illegal in ca unless done at least 500 yards from shore. Are they going out on a boat?
NewMamaBoo
by Platinum Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 2:15 AM

I love you, I'm here for you

momofhnd
by Silver Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 2:16 AM
1 mom liked this
Be safe.. I will see ya when you get home. . I love you
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured