Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i hate my husband

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies

I am drunk and speaking my mind. 

There is nothing i like about him and i cant figure out if i am ashamed of him or if i am mad at myself for marrying a man like him. 

he lies (he is a terrible liar but he still does it so it makes me think maybe he is not so terrible i am just terrible at figure them out)... he doesn't care about his bills or responsibilities (since we have been married (6mths) he has gotten 3 huge bills that need to be paid and he has no bothered to care about them at all) ... i hate his family .... he never remembers a single thing i ever tell him (made an eye doctor apt for him and my kids but I had to work I told him and reminded him but he completely forgot to take him and my kids to the eye doctors)

i miss my single life 100% 

we have only been married 6 months. I hat the  life we have together. I regret marrying him....

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 22, 2013 at 2:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 22, 2013 at 2:13 AM

Then get a divorce and move on.. The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence....well until you get over there that is

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Feb. 22, 2013 at 2:16 AM

well there is always divorce...

Grumpylilpixy
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 2:17 AM

I have been married only 2 years and I am ready to be single again. I am tired of this crap as well.

countrymum0710
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 2:21 AM
Lieing is terrible in its self. Some people are just that way. Do you think that maybe you do love him and not actually hate him? Some people are better at things then others. I am the more dominate one in our home. I worry about the bills more along with many more. Try to think about why you married him. Think about all of his good qualities. Everyone has flaws. And I imagine he has things he dislikes about you. Its normal.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
wooly
by Knitting Maniac on Feb. 22, 2013 at 2:22 AM

Wow, I can't even imagine life without my husband. But I agree with the previous posters, if you're not happy get divorced before you get pregnant or something else comes up that just makes it more difficult. Or if you want to try there is always counseling. But if you don't like him already, why did you marry him?

Tyger88
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 2:22 AM

6 months..Can you get marriage  anulled ? faster & cheaper maybe? I'm not sure. Get It Over with,  If you're that Un Happy, Don't waste your life like that.  Good- Luck

Tyger88cat

stickyfingers
by Platinum Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 2:25 AM
Lmao! I always say the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence because its always raining and full of shit! I moved to Seattle two years ago lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Then get a divorce and move on.. The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence....well until you get over there that is

needanswers2012
by Bronze Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 2:26 AM
first year is the hardest. I almost got a divorce after one month. It's because you haven't learned to communicate with each other. You're still kinda in that single life except you aren't seeing anyone else.
ballerina18
by Platinum Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 2:28 AM

Do you remember all the reasons why you married him in the first place? There must be some good reasons why you decided to marry him. What made you fall in love with him. How long were you together before you got married?

I guess... all I have to say is that....if your marriage is worth it and you are willing to do anything to make it work then eventually things will work out! If you aren't willing to do everything to make things work then you will find an excuse as to why it didn't work.

Good luck!

aandt1999
by Platinum Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 2:31 AM

Oh let me guess.....he was totally different before you got married right? You knew none of this about him? Smh. Too many people get married like it's not a big deal, b/c "hey, there's always divorce." It's really sad that you didn't think it out more thoroughly before taking such a big step. It's not the same as just going out with someone and then deciding to break up. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)