Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Children

Posted by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 2:15 AM
  • 29 Replies
So I feel very hurt and betrayed by my son and daughter who now is 18&19. Their biological dad is my first husband who by the way cheated on me and abandoned them. No support just dissapeared. I remarried in 2000 and devorces in 2011. Well my kids were perfect kids till they turned 17 & 18 year old. Since I devorces the 2 me husband they both have boyfriends and girlfriends and have moved out on bad terms. Have not talked to them for 1 year. My second husband took them in and became a dad and raised them. Come to find out that those children wants nothing to do with the my 2nd x husband because he was too strict. Well come to find out on Facebook that my daughter got married and the guy walking her down the isle is the guy that abandoned them. Found out my two children were the ones seeking him. How convenient he acknowledge them 18 years later. They since have cute me out of their live. I am so betrayed and hurt. I find myself constantly angry. After all I have done. And feel so sorry for my 2nd x husband. Because it should have been him walking her down the isle. He raised them and is a dad to them. Looking back my 2 children were the cause of my 2nd devorce.. I don't want him back but just feels sorry for him. I need advice how to get over this betrayle and deep anger
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 2:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
skittlefart
by Taste the Rainbow on Feb. 22, 2013 at 2:18 AM

1. troll

2. did you seriously use your username as an insult against your 2 kids or is that just some kind of terribly horrible coincedence?

3. You're story is very hard to read because of all the typos, and I'm not saying that as a grammar nazi either.

photo f0d2fac9-968e-4f2a-b2d4-23b82e20f027_zps882254c2.jpg
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Feb. 22, 2013 at 2:21 AM

uhhhh.... councilling to deal with your anger and resentment?

Caitlin1983
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 2:23 AM
1 mom liked this
This is just hard to follow. I gave up after a few sentences.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sunshinegone
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 2:29 AM

I feel your pain. I went though about the same thing with my son. On his wedding day I sat at home and cried all day. He and I are now talking. Don't let your angry make you say something to them that will make things worse. Go buy yourself a punching bag and beat the crap out of it. The anger will go away after a while. The feeling of betrayal hopefully will be replaced by joy when they come back.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 22, 2013 at 2:35 AM

No disrespect to you, but its up to her who she chooses to have walk her down the aisle on her wedding day, I know it hurts you and you don't like it, but there are alot of things that we don't like that happens in our lives.  Many people may tell you to seek counseling, but sometimes that isn't always the answer, but you all should try to sit and talk about it one day when you are all ready.  Hope things get better soon for you  

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 22, 2013 at 2:37 AM
1 mom liked this

2mistakes????   Does that have to do with your kids? OUCH that sucks

2mistakes
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 2:38 AM
Yes very hurt and angry.
nicole-momof4
by Bronze Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 2:39 AM
1 mom liked this
Wow, blaming your children for the failing of your marriage... classy
2mistakes
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 2:41 AM
Just makes me realize that all the hard work and putting my life on hold. Meant nothing. The bio dad that never paid child support reap the the benefit.
diaperstodating
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 2:44 AM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)