Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

this woman knows NO SHAME!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

She sure did. she was laying at daddy's feet eating it too! i only have a small shred of it left.... I still love her tho.. daddy not so much rite now lol

by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 2:19 AM
Replies (11-20):
opinionatedmom
by Platinum Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 2:29 AM

another one that doesn't catch sarcasm. that was meant to be funny haha lord. the whole reason I typed that was she can't use the 20 cause the dog ate it. maybe she can wait for the dog to poop it out to buy dog food.

Quoting Anonymous:

Right, because a dog only eats random things because they're being starved. *eyeroll*. Also, it's kinda hard to use that 20 dollar bill when the dog ATE IT!!

Quoting opinionatedmom:

so feed the dog. use that 20 and buy a bag of DOG FOOD AND SHE WON'T EAT YOUR MONEY. GEEZ I SWEAR SOME PEOPLE

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 22, 2013 at 2:30 AM
1 mom liked this
I have a sense of humor. Sarcasm is just hard to read. Lol They need to invent a sarcasm font.

Quoting opinionatedmom:

you totally missed the sarcasm. get a sense of humor. geez

Quoting Anonymous:

Really? I think someone needs a fucking nap!

Quoting opinionatedmom:

so feed the dog. use that 20 and buy a bag of DOG FOOD AND SHE WON'T EAT YOUR MONEY. GEEZ I SWEAR SOME PEOPLE

KCayea
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 2:30 AM

oh i sure do plan on that lol

Quoting Anonymous:

uhhhh... not everybody leaves their money in wallets and their purses zipped up.
She probably should from now on, though.

Quoting tennisgal:

how the hell did the dog unzip the purse, dig the wallet out and thumb through it to find the $20...where are the pics of that?!

opinionatedmom
by Platinum Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 2:30 AM

hey at least someone catches sarcasm.

Quoting KCayea:

i knew you were joking lol its obvious from the picture she isnt starved lol

Quoting opinionatedmom:

Dee0886
by Gold Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 2:31 AM
I got the sarcasm...and was gonna post something sarcastic just like it...looks like ill get chewed up and spit back out so never mind! LMAO

Quoting opinionatedmom:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting opinionatedmom:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KCayea
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 2:31 AM

i am scanning the yard for that actually... money doesnt grow on trees lol i want it back if its salvagable lol

Quoting opinionatedmom:

another one that doesn't catch sarcasm. that was meant to be funny haha lord. the whole reason I typed that was she can't use the 20 cause the dog ate it. maybe she can wait for the dog to poop it out to buy dog food.

Quoting Anonymous:

Right, because a dog only eats random things because they're being starved. *eyeroll*. Also, it's kinda hard to use that 20 dollar bill when the dog ATE IT!!

Quoting opinionatedmom:

opinionatedmom
by Platinum Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 2:33 AM

look on the bright side the money can fertilize your tree.

Quoting KCayea:

i am scanning the yard for that actually... money doesnt grow on trees lol i want it back if its salvagable lol

Quoting opinionatedmom:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting opinionatedmom:

livingrlovesong
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 2:33 AM
1 mom liked this
Wft you let the dog eat money! Whats wrong with you. Your a horrible pet mommy. Lmfao. Some people on here make me giggle. Cute dog by the way!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
opinionatedmom
by Platinum Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 2:34 AM
2 moms liked this

some people need to use that shitty 20 to buy a sense of humor.

Quoting Dee0886:

I got the sarcasm...and was gonna post something sarcastic just like it...looks like ill get chewed up and spit back out so never mind! LMAO

Quoting opinionatedmom:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting opinionatedmom:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 22, 2013 at 2:34 AM
I agree with the other anon. They need a sarcasm font. It didn't seem like sarcasm at first glance. Sorry for the confusion, so many women on this site are total asshats. Your reply read like one of *those* replies.

Quoting opinionatedmom:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting opinionatedmom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)