Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How long have you gone?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 35 Replies
Without sex since you began having sex? And why?
I went two weeks at the most i think and it was just because there wasnt anyone I was interested in sleeping with.

I will add that I didnt have sex until I was 18 and I met my husband at 22.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 22, 2013 at 4:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 22, 2013 at 4:17 AM

I started having sex when I was 21 and I didn't meet my DH until I was thirty.  During that period of time I think the longest I went without sex was probably about six months.  Since marriage, the longest I have gone has been 5 months when DH was on an overseas assignment.  Normally, 3 days is a really long time for us to go without sex.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 22, 2013 at 4:20 AM
Good for you for staying virgin till you where 18 . I was a mom at 15 had my first sexual encounter Halloween of 2003 twas awful so I didn't have sex for a whole year was raped at 14 around Thanksgiving Dec of 2005 found out i was pregnant by my then older boyfriend didn't have sex with him intil six weeks after baby was born. Then after that it was two years no sex at all broke up with him in 2008 had a fling with a high-school friend for a year met my soul mate in 2010 it's been two days lol and my reason I just don't feel like it lol
Byrd15
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 4:21 AM
1 mom liked this
It's been a month and I've got about 8 more to go! Woot!

Gotta love deployments! <3
And same here! DH was my first at 18, and I was his. Our first time got us our beautiful son!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SadiasMomma
by Gold Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 4:22 AM
Months
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
canog08
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 4:22 AM

1.5 years was the longest. i moved to south cali i was just totally focused on to what i was doing ... which was school and work....

alf2651
by Gold Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 4:22 AM

I started having sex when I was 21 and the longest I've gone without it is about a month.

CafeMom Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

bi-polarmommy

2 1/2 yrs - from the time i got pregnant to the time i started dating dh (9mths of pregnancy, plus another 18mths after that)

elliotmommytobe
About 5 months I was pregnant so I wasnt really interested we had sex once and that was the night before our ds was born it wasnt for pleasure it was because I wanted him out now we go a week with out (cause of my period) and that seems like forever
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 22, 2013 at 4:22 AM
Close to a yr. Hubby was deployed.
Jenniy
by Platinum Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 4:23 AM
So far I'm at 3 years and counting.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)