Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

STBX is an IDIOT

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies

So I have been going through a divorce for awhile now.  Everytime the paperwork is done he finds an issue with it.

So these are the basics..

Truck is his....Car is mine.

Loan is split down the middle...$3000 each.

He keeps the land...I don't want it

He keeps his retirement and I keep mine.

I have two credit cards in my name and although I could have him be responsible for half...I chose not to worry about it.

He is on the lease and all of his stuff is in the house...but he hasn't paid a dime in rent...and I don't really want it...well I do...but I chose to forgive that if he was just willing to split the loan.

Well he thinks he is going to be able to sue me for the money he put into my "bastard child" that he referred to as his daughter.  He has been her "daddy" for 8 years.  He is telling me if I don't drop the $3000 that he is going to sue for all money he spent on her in the last 8 years, let his truck get repoed, and drown me in debt.  He has lost his damn mind.  I am being way too freaking generous to him.  If he wants to take this court like he claims....it is on.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 22, 2013 at 9:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ms.Pink.
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 9:40 AM
Courts wouldn't side with him on that
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 22, 2013 at 9:41 AM

I know that.  I stood by him through rehab and a drug conviction.  When he went back to that life I was done.  The loan was to pay for all the stuff we had to pay for due to all of his crap.  I have reciepts to prove it all.

Quoting Ms.Pink.:

C.Fleury
by Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 9:43 AM
I wouldn't worry. He's just trying to bully you and sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders ! F**k him and his threats
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:11 AM

Thanks...Do you by chance live in San Antonio?  You look familiar...

Quoting C.Fleury:

I wouldn't worry. He's just trying to bully you and sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders ! F**k him and his threats

C.Fleury
by Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:25 AM
Nope, I use to live close to Austin many years ago though

Quoting Anonymous:

Thanks...Do you by chance live in San Antonio?  You look familiar...

Quoting C.Fleury:

Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:26 AM

Quoting Ms.Pink.:

sophiesister2
by Silver Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:27 AM
I say tell him you want him to have half your credit card debt just because he called your dd a bastard. What a dick.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:28 AM

I am so glad my divorce is uncontested and my stbx is filing this Tuesday. We agree on everything and plan on living together until I can live on my own in a couple years.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:33 AM
Depending on the state, if he has been her active father for the last 8 years, he could be forced to pay child support on her, even tho she isnt technically his
s.osborne
by Gold Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:36 AM
Isn't this all why you're divorcing him? Why are you surprised?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured