Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Embarrassed: Just got home from the ER

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

DH and I were going at it hot and heavy.  We did every position known to man.  Well we wanted to finish up doggy style so I got on all fours and he did his thing.  Next thing you know, he started thrusting. Well, I was sopping wet and he slipped.  Damn thing ripped my taint all the way up to my ass hole.  I was pouring blood.  I now have to sit on a donut shaped pillow with 8 stitches in my ass crack :(.  Talk about some rough sex.  Now someone please tell me I am not the only one this has ever happened to.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:16 AM
Replies (21-30):
audreesmama
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:21 AM
I had hoped this was related to the ring in my vag post.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ecerka
by Platinum Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:21 AM
Never has my husband been that rough. Didn't he hurt his penis? If he hit it that hard I'd have thought he'd have hurt himself.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:21 AM

Seriously, how can he be sharp there? Does he have a piercing down there or something?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Damn doctor couldn't even keep a straight face which made matters worse.  I felt like I had just had a baby when I walked out.  Tucks pads, the wash they give you to use after you give birth and all that stuff.  Ugh this sucks!  DH says he feels bad and asked if I wanted him to take time off work to take care of me.  I told him I think he took enough care of me :/

Quoting almondpigeon:

Omg. What did the Dr say? You know they were laughing their butts off! Hope it heals up quickly!

RLT2
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:23 AM
1 mom liked this

pbjtime87
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:23 AM
1 mom liked this
What the hell was he using to trust you with? A dagger?
bluemountain75
by SoftballMom on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:23 AM
Oh dear, I'm sorry but I cant help but chuckle at your expense.
lovinmykiddo07
by Ruby Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:24 AM

Ouch! I'm sorry, but I have to laugh.. but no, has never happened to me. Although it does sound about like my luck & I probably just jinxed myself.

svolkov
by Emerald Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:24 AM
1 mom liked this
Troll fail. Lol I didnt even rip my taint during birth of an 8lb baby lol everyone s had that slip I imagine...hurt yes....rip your taint? No
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:24 AM
5 moms liked this
It would have been perfect if you said "that's not what I meant by tear that ass up!"
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN