Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kind of a spin off of the seat belt post. I don't think I've seen this topic before.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies

Do you have a bunch of stuff in your car that is unsecured? They can become deadly projectiles. Even that soda can, your cell phone, CD's, your purse, etc.

I had a girlfriend who was in an accident a few years ago, as a backseat passenger. She was hit in the face with a cell phone, it broke her nose. Luckily nothing worse. But imagine if that was an infant or young child, the damages could have been way worse.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:32 AM

Not really. My purse goes on the floor under my legs. mhy cell works through my car stereo. So its in my purse. I clean everything out of my car when I park it.

lylleve
by Silver Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:36 AM
NO, we bungy cord the stroller and spare gas can into the back of the van. There is a back pack with toys, but other than that my van is clean. My dfs car and truck is cluttered with tools, work things, spare tires.....but the kids never ride in his vehicles. We have four and can only fit them all in the van.
lylleve
by Silver Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:37 AM
My van slo has storage drawers under the seats, which is where my phone and purse go.
davnrori
by Gold Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:40 AM

Nope. My car is clean. I hate clutter and junk all over. My purse goes on the backseat floorboard along with the diaper bag and if I'm taking the stroller, it gets bungeed in the cargo net.

Raeann11
by Ruby Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:43 AM

Yes we have a basket of books and a few toys to keep they happy when we are out and about. That is on the flooer. I have my purse(diaper bag), garbage pail in there, stroller in the back, klenx box.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured