Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

calm me down PLEASE

Posted by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:57 AM
  • 25 Replies

My therapist is with a patient and she ususally can help but right now I am flipping out. Yes its trivial but Im bipolar. My daughter is autistic and can ONLY wear cloth diapers and only certain brands work on her well. We had ordered from diapers.com as usual, the shipment was supposed to arrive today but I guess due to the blizzard its been delayed. It may not make it till March 1st. I have a biopsy on Monday and now I dont think I have anyone to drive me and I have to be sedated so driving after is a no go. Im having a hysterectomy at 27 because I have a mass in my uterus. I have taken my meds but I feel SO out of control and anxious and just want to alternate between crying and screaming and throwing up from the anxiety of it all. Please help me

by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Christy_517
by Bronze Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 11:02 AM
Take a few deep breaths. ....try to slow down the racing thoughts......drink a glass of water slowly. ...and wait for your therapist to become available. Hang in there! Hugs!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
RLT2
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 11:04 AM

Here's a naked Llama! : )

svolkov
by Emerald Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 11:05 AM
Tea? Read a book? That always works to chill me out
MrsBridges19
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 11:06 AM

That's an alpaca

Quoting RLT2:

RLT2
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 11:08 AM

Well, the pic said llama so I went with it.

Quoting MrsBridges19:

That's an alpaca

Quoting RLT2:

ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Feb. 22, 2013 at 11:09 AM

*hugs* some warm cuddly kittens for you.

kaygarcia97
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 11:12 AM

Thanks ladies. I have been very stressed about everything. This has helped and made me smile, thank you. 

KrissyKC
by Platinum Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 11:14 AM

I am similar to you, and I know what you must be going through.   Stop, relax.   Each issue doesn't need this much stress because stressing about it isn't going to solve it.   You know that in your heart, you just have to get your head wrapped around that.

I'm sure you have some diapers, you can hand wash and hang up until you get the new ones.   They might be getting tight on her, but you can manage for a short time more.

Re: not having a ride for your medical needs, some insurances will transport you if that is required.   Especially if you are on Medicaid, they will send a taxi service out to you and pick you up.   When I was on Medicaid, I had to use them once when my car was broken down.   You just have to call them and arrange it.   

My MIL had a hysterectamy in her early thirties because of a mass.  She has had no complications or issues since, and she's 55ish.  This too will pass.

Everything that is going on right now is only temporary.   Remind yourself of these things.

nonnarae
by Silver Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 11:15 AM
I am bipolar as well and what really helps me is doing something monotonous like knitting or crocheting! Hope you feel better HUGS
sfkdny
by Platinum Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 11:17 AM

take a few deep, cleansing breaths.  everything will be okay

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)