Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

WHO WANTS TO LOSE WEIGHT??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 37 Replies

I really want to lose weight. I am 5' 1" and weigh approx. 155 lbs.   I finally realized I want to lose weight when a woman my SO works with offered me the pants that she is too small to fit in anymore. I am tired of being the woman people give their "fat" pants to. I am currently a size 10/12. I would very much like to get down to a 6/8.  I have a feeling I would do much better if I had a group to talk to about it.

I am going to exercise one hour a day, every day, for 90 days. I am also going to starting drinking water, and eating less. I am going to weigh myself once a week every week. ( I am going to rocklahoma in 13 weeks and really want to be in shape for it, so that is my goal date).

So who is with me? It'd be great to be able to just vent when I REALLY want that piece of chocolate or would rather lay around and eat crackers instead of exercising. Just a little support ya know??

And yes I am posting this anonymously. I am just horrible embarassed that I have let myself get this big again.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
luvmymunchkins3
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:15 PM

i am working on lossing the last 19lbs i have left GL mama

EvilAsh
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:15 PM

embarrassed over like 20 lbs? That's nothing. I gained a crapload from having health issues that went undiagnosed due to my doctors being idiots. 

And yes, to the bashers, I know that's what all "fat" people say, get over yourselves. It does happen to some people.

Also, OP, you need to have rest days or you'll wear yourself out. Exercise 5-6 days a week, take a day off. It's mostly about diet and food choices than it is about exercising.

CafeMom Tickers
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:16 PM

Ive been doing weight watchers 360 since January. Its an awesome program and Ive lost 10 lbs so far. :) I also use the xbox kinect and am doing the biggest loser workout every single day.

Photo: -Randi.

mylovey
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:19 PM

I really want to lose weight, but my body has been acting weird, lol. I am breastfeeding, and I think this is the reason. I am starving all the time, and when I work out, I end up super hungry. I eat mostly healthy, so that helps. I just have not been able to lose anymore weight.  

Mommy to little Miss. Saylor, and little Mr. Finley. 

SadieW12
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:29 PM

I need to lose weight. I actually lost during my pregnancy and gained it all back. I am 5' 10" and sitting at 270 right now. I wear a 18/20-20/22 depending on brand. I have always been a big girl but I would love to get down to 180 or a 14-16. I am more wanting to lose dress size as opposed to weight because I am going to work on adding muscle.

critter_boo
by Silver Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:37 PM
You can do it I'm down 32 lbs and have 50 to go
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
UxorQuodMatris.
by Ruby Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:39 PM
You can do it!
I've lost 37 pounds, I have about 8-10 left to lose.
dipsetgrl06
by Ruby Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:40 PM
You can do it! I lost over 40lbs.
ttriddick
by Gold Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:41 PM
I need to loose 20 now. Was 10 but between Thanksgiving, Christmas, and being sick, I've gained 10 more. :(
nbgg8687
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:42 PM
Me too! I let myself go during my last pregnancy. I didn't lose nearly enough after. in fact... when they put me on birth controls I gained ten pounds!!!! I have been eating healthier. here we go lol! We can do this. I wish I had someone to come over and do.zumba with haha.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN