Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

OMG Kids really do say some funny stuff.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies

My sister was visiting and she must have not showered since her last sexcapade and my son embarrassed her.  She bent over in front of him to pick something up and he must have been right in the way off her smelly crotch.  He yelled out "NIk Nik!  Why do you smell like fish sticks?!?"  I was trying to hold back my laughter and so was my sister, but she rushed away from him and says to me, "I'm going to take a shower if that's okay with you."  Wow.  

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 22, 2013 at 4:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 22, 2013 at 4:20 PM
2 moms liked this
Lol. Ds 9 woke up in the middle of the night sat straight up yelled I am Superman laughed and fell right back to sleep.
AlwaysKISA
by Ruby Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 4:21 PM
Omg how embarrassing! Lmao
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
asdspdmom
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 4:21 PM

lmfao

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 22, 2013 at 4:23 PM
2 moms liked this

That's OK. I was going number 2 in a public bathroom the other day and my son yells: Mom!! Your poo makes my mouth puke!

MCA23
by Silver Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 4:23 PM
2 moms liked this

My 4 year old son told me out of the blue earlier this week 'I fight monkeys really well.'

IncognitoOne
by Ruby Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 4:23 PM

LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 22, 2013 at 4:23 PM

My poor dear mother has always had some female odor issues. One time she got in the car with my five year old daughter and I, and my daughter asks "I smell tuna fish, did you bring me a tuna fish sandwich?"

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 22, 2013 at 4:24 PM

LMAO too funny!

Quoting Anonymous:

That's OK. I was going number 2 in a public bathroom the other day and my son yells: Mom!! Your poo makes my mouth puke!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 22, 2013 at 4:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Omg that's embarrassing!

One time my two(almost 3) yr old yelled out "mommy has a penis!" At the store while we were waiting in line. Lol. My 4 yr old corrected him and said "mommy doesn't have a penis, she has a butt"
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 22, 2013 at 4:27 PM

My three year old, who so desperately wants to be bigger like her sister, told me the other day that she could hear her butt getting bigger!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN